Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Powerlifting & Strength Training (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Q and A Video shoot this Thursday! (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13052)

EdCoan-StrengthInc 03-25-2013 12:11 PM

Q and A Video shoot this Thursday!

Hey guys just wanted to float this out there... my web team and I are shooting Q and A videos for my membership website but am posting some of the questions FREE on our youtube page as well!

So what I am looking for is questions on whatever you have been struggling with, whether that is forum, plateauing, competition training etc...

Thanks in advance for the questions and I will again be posting some of them on our youtube page which means I will post it here too so if you do get your questions in... you'll get to see it answers by me personally!

(Disclaimer) in the event we get like 10 or more questions on a weekly basis we will have to answer the most asked or what I feel is best to answer for people overall! Also this is for my membership website... the "free" questions will be in full answers... but if there are 10 questions I am allowing for 2-3 to be shown... gotta keep the rest for my paying members that is only fair

Also we will be shooting video for this... you will see me actually critiquing and coaching live on video so there is absolutely no reason not to ask!

Thanks in advance out of all the forums I have joined in the last week this one has been the best so far and the only one I am putting this kind of a post on!

thanks again

Ed Coan

EdCoan-StrengthInc 03-28-2013 11:10 AM

no questions huh?

Well today is the first day of our shoot... we got some questions in and we will be posting some of those questions on our youtube channel...

Was hoping you guys would have some questions too as I would have had those on the youtube channel...

Either way should be up tonight or tomorrow!

LtL 03-28-2013 11:22 AM

What is/are the most common mistakes that you see competitors make on the platform?

RobMoriRB 03-28-2013 11:30 AM

How would one prep 3 weeks out of a Meet

EdCoan-StrengthInc 04-02-2013 07:48 PM

both of these were answered and I will post them tomorrow!

RobMoriRB 04-03-2013 02:47 PM

thanks Ed...will be glad to watch them all

EdCoan-StrengthInc 04-11-2013 12:18 PM

Sorry for the delay

Really sorry this took so long guys but here is the video snippet I told you about! we are shooting again today so if you have more questions you got about 15mins to get them in :)

Ed

EdCoan-StrengthInc 04-25-2013 11:57 AM

Any takers on this? you can tweet them to @eddiecoan

BendtheBar 04-25-2013 12:06 PM

Sumo stance deadlifts...did you begin your lifting career with them? If not, when did you switch and why. If you were always sumo, did you have any luck with conventional deadlifts?

IrishHitman 04-25-2013 12:22 PM

What kind of conditioning have you found to be most beneficial to powerlifting?