Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Powerlifting & Strength Training

Notices

Powerlifting & Strength Training Topics related to powerlifting and strength training.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-18-2013, 04:10 PM   #1
Gengaeldelse
Brawn
Points: 1,254, Level: 19 Points: 1,254, Level: 19 Points: 1,254, Level: 19
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Fav Exercise: Dead lift
Fav Supp: Gravity
Gengaeldelse has made some very good postsGengaeldelse has made some very good postsGengaeldelse has made some very good postsGengaeldelse has made some very good postsGengaeldelse has made some very good postsGengaeldelse has made some very good postsGengaeldelse has made some very good postsGengaeldelse has made some very good postsGengaeldelse has made some very good postsGengaeldelse has made some very good postsGengaeldelse has made some very good posts
Default Patellar Tracking Disorder and Squats

I have Patellar Tracking Disorder in my right knee, and recently it's been acting up. I've been trying to make changes to my squat form to be more in line with what Rippetoe demonstrates in Starting Strength (my feet and knees were to narrow).

I was in physical therapy for the knee and the therapist said that I need to strengthen the leg and it would take car of the problem. I have be lifting since late October(StrongLifts) and the knee pain did go away, but now it's back.

I haven't lifted for the last week to give my knee some rest, but I'm going to try again tonight. I'm going to deload quite a bit, and ease back into it and see if that helps.

Any suggestions? If you need more info, I'll provide it.
Gengaeldelse is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links