Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Powerlifting & Strength Training
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Powerlifting & Strength Training Topics related to powerlifting and strength training.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-17-2012, 10:31 AM   #1
kenbanks
Brawn
Points: 2,151, Level: 28 Points: 2,151, Level: 28 Points: 2,151, Level: 28
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: Too damn long
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: I don't take supplements.
kenbanks is a consistent contributorkenbanks is a consistent contributorkenbanks is a consistent contributorkenbanks is a consistent contributorkenbanks is a consistent contributorkenbanks is a consistent contributorkenbanks is a consistent contributorkenbanks is a consistent contributorkenbanks is a consistent contributorkenbanks is a consistent contributorkenbanks is a consistent contributor
Default Good homemade GHR

My apologies to the moderators if this post violates any rules; feel free to delete. Anyway, for about $100 I've built a homemade glute-ham raise that I'm incredibly proud of, and have included a breakdown of exactly what you need for parts in the current issue of the small bodybuilding/fitness magazine that I produce (though the article doesn't include step-by-step directions, anyone that can use a power drill should be fine). The contraption allows for reps to be done from the parallel to the floor position, though I might be adapting it soon to allow for a full back extension, too. I don't think it's appropriate to advertise the magazine here, but shoot me a message at TheNaturalPhysique@gmail.com if you're interested. Check out the image I've attached for a better idea.

Thanks!

Ken

Attached Thumbnails
gh.jpg  
Attached Images
File Type: bmp ghr.bmp (381.1 KB, 26 views)

Last edited by BendtheBar; 12-17-2012 at 10:41 AM.
kenbanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links