Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Powerlifting & Strength Training
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Powerlifting & Strength Training Topics related to powerlifting and strength training.

Old 10-01-2012, 04:30 AM   #11
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

I got a mask...now all I need is to find myself a monolift so I too can look like a prize pillock
Old 10-01-2012, 07:41 PM   #12
Michael Neal
Points: 208, Level: 4 Points: 208, Level: 4 Points: 208, Level: 4
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 21
Training Type: Powerlifting
Michael Neal has made some good postsMichael Neal has made some good postsMichael Neal has made some good postsMichael Neal has made some good postsMichael Neal has made some good postsMichael Neal has made some good postsMichael Neal has made some good postsMichael Neal has made some good posts

I was benching in the power rack today since there was no one to spot me when I started. As I got close to finishing, a guy came in and started doing some kind of ciruit. Always funny watching someone who has no idea what they are doing but trying to pretend like they know. He did seated calf raises, followed by dumbell curls, then assisted chin ups - with only one foot on the assisted platform and one leg bent at the knee, then kneeling tricep presses - the machine is tall enough to do them standing but he knelt, then overhead extentions standing, next he stood in front of a mirror and did jumping jacks. He started his circuit again and was a few exercises into it when I finished benching. At this time he interrupted his "circuit" to do a set of barbell curls with the bar....in the power rack.
Michael Neal is offline   Reply With Quote