Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Powerlifting & Strength Training
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Powerlifting & Strength Training Topics related to powerlifting and strength training.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-31-2012, 02:13 PM   #1
big_swede
Max Brawn
Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100
Activity: 62% Activity: 62% Activity: 62%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Cable flyes
Fav Supp: Celltech
big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!
Default BB training for strongmen idea..

Ive been thinking alot lately on how to structure and program my training. Right now life is busy so I can lift on tuesdays, late evening wednesday, thursday and the weekend.

I come up with this plan and I would like your opinion on it. Im not used to follow a program at all, just thinking out loud here really.

Here goes.

Tues - Squat and Clean +Legwork

Wednesday - Presses and Rows +Arms

Thurs - Snatches, Frontsquats and Deadlifts

Saturday - Events

Sunday - Arms and abs and prehab stuff or offday

I thought about doind a 4 week periodisation with every 5th week being more focused on recovery. For the squat, press, deadlift wk1 4-5x8, wk2 4-5x5, wk3 3x3, wk4 3-5x1. For the cleans and snatches I thought to start with 3-5x5 and work down to singles.

Thoughts, ideas, recommendations? Im a newbie when it comes to progression plans and programming, and I dont know if this will work other than on the paper.
big_swede is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links