Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 04-09-2012, 05:02 PM   #1
Eric Broser
Brawn
Points: 2,145, Level: 27 Points: 2,145, Level: 27 Points: 2,145, Level: 27
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Eric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machine
Default 4 Karbolyn Testers Wanted!!

Karbolyn® - No other carbohydrate or carb-supplement can even touch the performance-enhancing, muscle-swelling properties of pure Karbolyn®! Created through a patent pending milling process from potato, rice and corn, Karbolyn® is scientifically engineered to pass through the stomach and into the bloodstream faster than dextrose , sucrose, maltodextrin, sugar, or any other carbohydrate powder on the market! In fact, Karbolyn® is so powerful that it actually acts like a “pump,” literally forcing itself, and all nutrients consumed with it, out of the stomach and into the bloodstream for immediate uptake by your hungry muscle cells! By using Karbolyn® at key times every day you will optimize recovery, recuperation and repair, while igniting the anabolic machinery! Whatever your sport, whether it be tennis, basketball, football, boxing or bodybuilding, Karbolyn® will help you leave your competition in the dust!

Yes - that is what WE say and believe about Karbolyn! That is also how the thousands upon thousands of "addicted" Karbolyn users out there feel about this product. That is why they remain so loyal to Karbolyn.

However, we want some of you guys out there to be able to give it an honest try and see how well it works for you! Let's face it -- no matter what anyone says about ANY product, the ultimate test is whether YOU enjoy its effects!

Here is a link to an interview about Karbolyn with EFX president, Brian Andrews and its INVENTOR and PATENT HOLDER, Jeff Golini:

Here is a link to an interview about Karbolyn "knockoffs" and "imitators" with EFX president, Brian Andrews and its INVENTOR and PATENT HOLDER, Jeff Golini:

AAEFX Product Testing/Logging Terms and Conditions:

Terms:

-Must be reputable members
-Must keep log on site (other sites optional)
-Must update log at least 4 days per week
-Must adhere to a log duration of 28-42 days and include a detailed final review / summary consisting of :

1-Strength/Rep Increase
2-Sustained Workout Energy/Stamina
4-Pumps
5-Recovery from Workouts
6-Side Effects
7-Overall assessment

**Rate on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest positive score.

Must provide honest, unbiased, and objective feedback
Must not be using other products with the same/similar ingredients as test products

Conditions:

-Must be a U.S. citizen
-Must be 18 years of age or older
-Must certify that you have your nutrition and training program on point
-Must be available to start the log immediately upon receipt of products
-Must certify that you are in good health and not have any relevant medical conditions

Additions:

Please provide your:

-Years Training:
-Experience with other carbohydrate products or other supplements similar to the ones being tested:

Thank you for your interest, respect, and kindness. We all are in this for one thing: RESULTS!
-Online Trainer and Contest Prep Coach (inquire by PM)
-Creator and Pioneer of the P/RR/S and FD/FS Training Systems

www.pni-online.com
www.broserbuilt.com

www.alphamaleadvancedworkouts.com

Eric Broser is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2012, 08:22 AM   #2
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Karbolyn is a “homopolysaccharide” (relatively complex carbohydrate), proven to be absorbed 18.21% faster than pure Dextrose (a simple carbohydrate). Yet it still provides the sustained energy of complex carbohydrates. While it is considered to be in the "Carb" source category, it has had many positive effects on our users like pumps, sustained energy, better recovery and increase V02 max. To name a few. With Karbolyn your looking at 200 calories per serving with 50g or our carb source (rice, potato and corn)

For maximum potential you can take Karbolyn as follows. Pre-Workout mix 1 to 2 scoops of Karbolyn with water. Take 45-60 minutes prior to physical activity to ensure maximum performance. During workout consume 1 to 2 scoops of Karbolyn during workout to sustain intensity, muscular energy and focus. Post-Workout mix 2 scoops of Pure Karbolyn in 20 oz. of water. Shake or blend for 20 seconds. Consume immediately after workout to replenish glycogen levels and drastically enhance recovery.

For just Post-Workout: On training days you should consume one serving of Karbolyn with 20oz of water immediately after your workout. Karbolyn is designed to transport nutrients and carbohydrates rapidly into the muscle tissue. Combine 1 scoop of Karbolyn with your pre & during workout nutrients to drastically increase their absorption rate. Amino acids, Kre-Alkalyn, nitric oxide, glutamine, BCAA's & other cell volumizers that are mixed with Karbolyn will be "super-shuttled" through the stomach and delivered into hungry muscle cells.

Non-Training Days: Mix 1 serving of Karbolyn with your favorite protein powder to make an IDEAL meal replacement shake!

Karbolyn may help with recovery on your off days by maintaining adequate nutrient intake to ensure muscle growth.

So throw up an app guys, I would love to see you guys try Karbolyn out!!
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 03:46 PM   #3
Eric Broser
Brawn
Points: 2,145, Level: 27 Points: 2,145, Level: 27 Points: 2,145, Level: 27
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Eric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machine

I am going to keep this offer open until midnight, Friday the 20th.

Thank you.
-Online Trainer and Contest Prep Coach (inquire by PM)
-Creator and Pioneer of the P/RR/S and FD/FS Training Systems

www.pni-online.com
www.broserbuilt.com

www.alphamaleadvancedworkouts.com

Eric Broser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 04:04 PM   #4
LtL
SHFW
Max Brawn
Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Endurance BCAA
LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!

If you can ship to the UK, I'm in.

LtL
LtL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 04:10 PM   #5
miked96
Max Brawn
Points: 13,418, Level: 75 Points: 13,418, Level: 75 Points: 13,418, Level: 75
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

miked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master member

I sent you a pm Eric.
miked96 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 08:04 AM   #6
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

No one? Come on folks, nothing like this out there! I wanna see some kick ass logs!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:10 AM   #7
SeventySeven
Max Brawn
Points: 5,586, Level: 48 Points: 5,586, Level: 48 Points: 5,586, Level: 48
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 1 year+
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Xtend
SeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machine

I would be down but i am Canadian.
Old 04-21-2012, 09:27 AM   #8
jwood
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

I sent a PM, I thought that was how we were supposed to do it.
Old 04-21-2012, 09:46 AM   #9
Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Eric will go threw the PM's after the 20th and contact the people he picks for this. He is a very bust guy but he will get back to people as soon as he can.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:40 PM   #10
bamazav
Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn
Points: 26,424, Level: 97 Points: 26,424, Level: 97 Points: 26,424, Level: 97
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Deadlifts
bamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master member

I will be logging. Watch for links and more information. I am pumped, and I haven't even tried Karbolyn yet.

Meet Maxes: Gym Maxes:
Squat 308 315
Bench 176 185 This WILL change!
Deadlift 408 375

Shooting for a 1000+ total for next meet, spring/summer 2015. (see quote below)

"If there is nothing you can improve on, your standards are too low!" - BAMA Strength Coach Scott Cochran

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified
bamazav is offline   Reply With Quote