Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-30-2012, 07:54 PM   #1
gaspers04
Max Brawn
Points: 17,264, Level: 83 Points: 17,264, Level: 83 Points: 17,264, Level: 83
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 20 yrs.
Training Type: Westside
Fav Exercise: All of Them! Bench, hehe.
Fav Supp: Food
gaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master member
Default Gaspers Diet Plan ~Under Construction~

Hey there MAB, now that I am back on track with my training (thank you very much to all who contributed!) I am reorganizing my diet plan. The holidays kicked my arse bad and I ready to shed this blanket.

TitanCT's article that he contributed (Mountain Dog Diet) really got me thinking and changing my views a little bit. I was never really into "organic" and Ill probably never be totally. But after reading further into why our meats are loaded with antibiotics I will never look at the meat on my plate the same. I know some local farmers and they backed up the reasons for antibiotics in our meats as well, and they didnt have anything to gain from not answering honestly.

I locate a local farm that is state certified organic, their cattle are on a pasture rotation, their chickens are free range and they even have non-pasteurized milk. I may even try some of their honey to curb an occasional sweet tooth.

Flame On!

Supplements
M & S's Isofuel Chocolate, MGN's Dextrose,Universal's Beef Aminos and AAEFX's Kre-Alkalyn.
gaspers04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links