Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Strange thing happend (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7609)

big_swede 10-15-2011 04:10 PM

Strange thing happend

About 2 weeks ago (on payday) i went in to a supplement store to get me a premade shake, i was in a hurry and did not have time to get a decent meal in for yet another hour. Almost my accident i picked up a can of Nolvedex XT, I was good on cash and bought it at an impulse, and did not think much about it. Started to take 2 a night and still did not think much about it.

The thing is, as I do not believe in natural or legal test boosters, or most supplements in general, I might be wrong. Last couple of days I have been furious around the weights and got a rage-trip that i have not experienced in a long time. And the sexdrive reminds me off when i was on the T oils some 5-10 years ago (!?)

Is this shit really working, well i think so, atleast on a mental plan.

Strange thing happend...

;)

LtL 10-15-2011 04:43 PM

I found that when I took Jungle Warfare. Not when I took pure tribulus though. That works for me more as a sleep aid and mood improved ;)

LtL

BendtheBar 10-15-2011 06:30 PM

Test boosters help me noticeably with morning wood and recovery.

My opinion is always try them for yourself. I used to be a supplement skeptic until I actually tried a few things. If it gives me a slight advantage I am happy.

big_swede 10-16-2011 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LtL (Post 180802)
I found that when I took Jungle Warfare. Not when I took pure tribulus though. That works for me more as a sleep aid and mood improved ;)

LtL

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 180831)
Test boosters help me noticeably with morning wood and recovery.

My opinion is always try them for yourself. I used to be a supplement skeptic until I actually tried a few things. If it gives me a slight advantage I am happy.

I agree. The thing is that my skeptisism is based on experience. Ive tried a number of t-boosters before, including this one, without any result (except from Maxx FX, that one was ok but expensive!). Hence my surprise this time =)

And yes, if it helps with recovery im in.

Chillen 10-16-2011 08:38 AM

If what you are experiencing is physical, than likely it is due to the supplement, if there has been no other changes in your dietary arrangement.

I am always skeptical of supplements, when one is hormonally normal (etc), and the product is geared to increase/improve from normal operating ranges. In some cases I do not think this a wise choice. Its bad enough, we have to watch our diets (with the BS they put in them these days), and adding this too the mix sort of muddy's the water--in the long term health effects. Just don't feel we were meant to increase our hormonal levels from normal-healthy ranges. Just my opinion, though. I have don extremely well without them.