Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2011, 12:22 PM   #1
ElementalVirago
Resident Poop Doctor
Max Brawn
Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Lard
ElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machine
Default Hot after eating

The past couple of weeks now I notice that I get super hot after I eat, almost like I would imagine hot flashes would feel. I don't sweat or anything, it's just like a fire got stoked in my veins. I'm not, by nature, a warm person. I'm the gal you see in the middle of summer wearing a long sleeved shirt so I don't catch a chill.

Also, and I don't know if it's related, but it seems like I am eating ALL THE TIME. I mean I am used to eating every few hours, 5-6 meals a day like a good girl, etc. but I lately I will eat a meal until I'm chock full, can't eat anymore, and as little as an hour later I am so hungry that I would knock over my own grandmother just to get to more food.

What gives? I'm assuming this is a good thing, but it doesn't seem like a good thing when you're trying to slim down, not bulk. I feel like if I even tried to eat less, I would turn into a raging madwoman.

Since I know you'll ask, the only thing I've changed in my workouts (besides actually working out consistently now that I've gotten over a small illness) is that I've been focusing more on compound lifts and less on working smaller muscle groups, e.g. not so much focusing a lot of effort working tris/bis/shoulders individually, replacing that with more squats, deads, pulls, etc.

"If someone tells you something is easy and they can't explain how to do it, it's not easy." --Steve Shaw

ElementalVirago is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links