Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Favorite Whey/Casein blend (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7164)

bamazav 08-24-2011 07:35 PM

Favorite Whey/Casein blend
 
I am looking for an affordable whey/casein blend. What is your favorite?

BendtheBar 08-24-2011 08:16 PM

Well I will say Betancourt is my least favorite.

I like Elite Fusion 7. It's about $8.75 a pound.

Dymatize Elite Fusion 7 - Highly Effective Sustained-Release Protein!

bamazav 08-25-2011 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 164656)
Well I will say Betancourt is my least favorite.

I like Elite Fusion 7. It's about $8.75 a pound.

Dymatize Elite Fusion 7 - Highly Effective Sustained-Release Protein!

Thanks Steve. I have had some samples of F7, not bad but ihave had bad experiences with othe Dymatize products, so I am a bit hesitant. Have you tried Universal's Milk and Egg?

BendtheBar 08-25-2011 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bamazav (Post 164708)
Thanks Steve. I have had some samples of F7, not bad but ihave had bad experiences with othe Dymatize products, so I am a bit hesitant. Have you tried Universal's Milk and Egg?

Regarding Dymatize, I don't care for some of the flavors. If you do go that way check reviews on M&S and see what flavors are solid.

I haven't tried a modern version of Universal's milk and egg but will ask the store if they've tried it.

EDIT...did some review research on Universal's Milk and Egg. Taste looks average, doesn't appear to mix well. But people still use it because of price.

ricka182 08-25-2011 01:24 PM

I'm using BPI's Super Pro chocolate right now...good stuff.

Squatter 08-25-2011 01:55 PM

I'm using On's Hydrobuilder right now. Its awesome.

Aurik 08-25-2011 02:06 PM

Heck, I just mix my own... my current PWO shake is 1 scoop of Chocolate Supreme ON 100% Casein + 1 scoop of Caramel IsoFuel + 2 scoops of maltodextrin. I'll sip on that on my way home and then have a normal meal an hour or two later.

bamazav 08-25-2011 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aurik (Post 164814)
Heck, I just mix my own... my current PWO shake is 1 scoop of Chocolate Supreme ON 100% Casein + 1 scoop of Caramel IsoFuel + 2 scoops of maltodextrin. I'll sip on that on my way home and then have a normal meal an hour or two later.

Good idea, will look into it.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.