Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Official Spike Diet forum (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=691)

BendtheBar 09-14-2009 01:37 PM

Official Spike Diet forum

The official Spike Diet forum is up and running.

Nutrition, Diet & Supplements - Muscle and Brawn Forums

It is located at the top of the nutrition forum, as a sub-forum. Please feel free to ask questions, etc., and explore this cutting approach.

rippednmichigan 09-14-2009 07:17 PM

This is interesting, I might give this a go after P90x.

beam 09-14-2009 07:48 PM

When I go back to my regular job. I have the P90x. I might give it a try as my cardio. The diet is very interesting. I'm thinking I'm going to buy the book.

rippednmichigan 09-15-2009 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beam (Post 5139)
When I go back to my regular job. I have the P90x. I might give it a try as my cardio. The diet is very interesting. I'm thinking I'm going to buy the book.

I have all the info, it's so detailed.

Mauler97 09-15-2009 09:50 AM

Thank you Steve and members for your support. In the short few days I have been here my eBook sales have been way up. I think when my book is available next month and for sale nationally on Amazon and other sites it could really spread fast from just simple word of mouth suggestions from guys like you. I am really excited about it. I have several people who started this diet in May and June and one guy is now down 35lbs and one of my female clients is down 30lbs as of last week. My dream is that the Spike Diet will obviously be a huge phenomenon and make enough money that I can open weight loss clinics and gyms, and then I could spend my time doing family and 1-1 counseling for obesity. There is no better feeling (other than my kids being born) than going from a depressed 330lb guy to 220lbs and I may say fairly ripped. The more people I can help do what I did the more amazing it feels. I truely believe this is my calling, no matter how corny it sounds, this is just meant to be.

When I get the published layout back I will re-do the eBook with the finished editing and send everyone who has already bought it a link to download the final copy.
I will also have spriral bound daily logs available soon, I have a blank food log in the ebook so people can print out multiple copies to keep track that way too.

Thanks again.

bwys61 09-15-2009 09:59 AM

Interesting. I think that in a perfect world that TSFL that I promote would go well with the Spike Diet

BendtheBar 09-15-2009 10:15 AM

You're welcome. Glad to help. If you need any press for the book on the MAB home page, the door is always open.

I'm going to be running a Spike log soon.

Mauler97 09-15-2009 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bwys61 (Post 5171)
Interesting. I think that in a perfect world that TSFL that I promote would go well with the Spike Diet

Could you tell me more about TSFL?

I would like to open up Weight Loss Centers like Weight Watchers but 1000 times better and having a place that would put together food for my clients would be great.

Thanks,

Russ

BendtheBar 09-15-2009 03:26 PM

The hardest part for me are going to be the low-cal, non-workout days. I need to monitor my morning calories closely. If I don't get a big enough dinner, by 7 pm I want to eat everything in the house.

beam 09-15-2009 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuscleandBrawn (Post 5183)
The hardest part for me are going to be the low-cal, non-workout days. I need to monitor my morning calories closely. If I don't get a big enough dinner, by 7 pm I want to eat everything in the house.

I'm the same way.