Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Just Received Some Products (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6843)

jwood 07-19-2011 01:05 PM

Just Received Some Products

Hey guys, just wanted to throw this up here. I have received ResverAcai, Rehab, and Mass Addiction from Anabolic Addiction. Tomorrow I am going to start using both the Rehab and ResverAcai and see how they help my recovery.

I am not sure when I will start the Mass Addiction, ideally I would like to use it when I am on a bulk. But I am not sure when I will be doing my next bulk.

I am going to use this thread just post my feelings on the products and tell you guys about the effects I am getting from them. My thoughts are that they will both aid in recovery.

Thanks Anabolic Addiction for some great products!!

rippednmichigan 07-19-2011 01:30 PM

In for epicness!

Sent from my Epic 4G with Tapatalk

BendtheBar 07-19-2011 02:29 PM

I need to try Rehab.

jwood 07-19-2011 03:10 PM

I have heard pretty good things about both products, so I am very excited to start these.

rippednmichigan 07-19-2011 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwood (Post 154225)
I have heard pretty good things about both products, so I am very excited to start these.

They won't dissapoint.

Sent from my Epic 4G with Tapatalk

jwood 07-20-2011 02:06 PM

Alright guys I started the ReservAcai and Rehab today, not too much to report just some initial thoughts.

RA: Did not notice much at all, I have heard it takes a few days to start to get anything out of this stuff. I am hoping it will help with recovery and overall feeling good.

Rehab: Initial thought was that this stuff smells like butt. Although I have heard that quality aminos should not taste or smell good. I mixed in with some watered down V8 fusion and it was fine. This is also going to take some time to see if it helps, but only time will tell.

jwood 07-22-2011 01:34 PM

I am now a couple days in on both of these products and I think they are treating me well.

The rehab is going great, I think it is really helping me recover. Usually after deadlifts I have some weird soreness in my lower back but today I felt great. I feel that overall it is helping me recover a lot.

ReservAcai not noticing anything crazy from this product. But I must say since I started that I have been sleeping like a baby and I have read that some other people have said the same thing when on this product. This is great, and will also help with recovery.

recarp82 07-25-2011 04:08 PM

rehab is great stuff.been using it for a while now and am definilty pleased with it.

jwood 08-08-2011 09:40 PM

Just want to update this thread quickly

Rehab is great stuff. I truly think it is helping me recover from very intense workouts. It is nothing crazy but every little bit helps. Lately my diet has also been messed up on many days so Rehab is definitely helping me recover even when I am not eating enough.

Resveracai- this is another great product with many benefits. I think it has definitely helped me sleep better. Also it is helping my joints a lot. I hardly have any joint aches and pains at all. I have been training like crazy too.