Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Creatine testing. (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6795)

Rich Knapp 07-14-2011 02:07 PM

Creatine testing.

Seperating Worthless Creatine from Creatine that Works | General Nutrition Articles | Nutrition

MAiNeIAC 07-18-2011 05:31 PM

intresting read. I think Creapure is hard to beat. tho Orotine seems to be working quite nice for pumps, tho it is an "acid" bound creatine....

sleepingdog 07-19-2011 01:29 PM

Am I missing something in that article? As I read it, creatine breaks down into creatinine when mixed with water or acids. Standard delivery methods are ingestion with water (potential for breakdown), followed by absorption through the digestive system (loaded with acid, second chance for breakdown). So that leaves direct absorption through mucous membranes or injection for efficient delivery? Please correct me if I'm wrong

Greg B. 06-12-2014 04:46 AM

^^^^^ Very true. thats exactly why I use Krealklyn because the patented PH buffering of this form of creatine monohydrate makes it more stable in stomach acid and prevents it from being broken down into creatinine like so many other creatines on the market.

gaspers04 06-12-2014 09:03 AM

Good old Mono works for me.

fenrisulfr 06-12-2014 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg B. (Post 487476)
^^^^^ Very true. thats exactly why I use Krealklyn because the patented PH buffering of this form of creatine monohydrate makes it more stable in stomach acid and prevents it from being broken down into creatinine like so many other creatines on the market.

Sounds like marketing bs to me. Creatine monohydrate is the real tested tried and true stuff.

GZeolla 06-12-2014 09:29 AM

I use Ultimate Nutrition Creatine. Its inexpensive and works just fine. But I wait to add water until I am ready to consume it.

Greg B. 06-12-2014 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fenrisulfr (Post 487522)
Sounds like marketing bs to me. Creatine monohydrate is the real tested tried and true stuff.

Krealklyn IS tried and true creatine monohydrate. It's just PH buffered to pass more completely through the stomach acids.

Tannhauser 06-12-2014 11:05 AM

Creatine is creatine is creatine.

A nightmare product for marketers as they struggle to add value, or create a USP, to a simple product that works well just as it is.

"ah, but ours is triple ion-exchange chromatographically filtered for extra purity and our unique formula uses a methumbinaturation process to infundibulate the creatine molecules [for better digestion/absorption//assimilation]."

WBnATL 06-12-2014 11:22 AM

That's a good article. Kre-Alkalyn has definitely help me right up to competing in a body building contest. I didn't have the water retention or bloating.