Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 07-10-2011, 07:21 PM   #1
MAiNeIAC
New Brawn
Points: 283, Level: 5 Points: 283, Level: 5 Points: 283, Level: 5
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

MAiNeIAC has made some good postsMAiNeIAC has made some good postsMAiNeIAC has made some good postsMAiNeIAC has made some good postsMAiNeIAC has made some good postsMAiNeIAC has made some good postsMAiNeIAC has made some good postsMAiNeIAC has made some good postsMAiNeIAC has made some good posts
Default unwanted fat? VAPORIZE it!

VAPORIZE™ represents a sensation so remarkable you have to experience it to believe it. Comprised of a revolutionary nutritional breakthrough; sesamin, a gift found in the husks of sesame seeds and in the bark and fruit of certain plant species.

VAPORIZE™ sets free a body fat reducing phenomenon so extraordinary it defies description! Recognized as a lignan, sesamin found in VAPORIZE? from MAN Sports, also supports liver and kidney health, supports healthy cholesterol levels and posses potent Antioxidant activity by increasing the absorption, use and recycling of Vitamin E.

Its tremendous fat oxidizing phenomenon is believed to be attributed to augmenting the release of potent thermogenic enzymes through optimized liver function. Fascinatingly more, sesamin’s potent fat and health promoting effects are further amplified when used in conjunction with essential fatty acids.

And that is why VAPORIZE™ also integrates BIG-FISH?, a potent 50% EPA/DHA fish oil matrix. As a premium source of EFA’s, BIG-FISH?, works in tandem with sesamin in VAPORIZE™ to initiate a fat incinerating and health promoting supplement unlike anything ever created!

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE INGREDIENTS DRIVING VAPORIZE:

SESAMIN Sesamin is a lignan (a lignan is a chemical compound known as a phytoestrogen) and activates the Peroxisome Proliferator-Activator Receptor Alpha (PPAR alpha). There are 3 different classes of PPAR’s:

Alpha – expressed in kidney, heart, muscle, adipose tissue, and others.
Gamma – though transcribed by the same gene, this PPAR exists in three forms (y-1 (expressed in virtually all tissues), y-2 (expressed primarily in fat tissue), y-3 (expressed in macrophages, intestines and white adipose tissue).
Delta – expressed in many tissues but markedly in brain, adipose tissue and skin
PPAR’s are nuclear receptors that play major roles in fat metabolism, cellular energy balance and insulin sensitivity. Basically they are small complexes that have major impact on many systems in our body and many systems that contribute to fat loss and nutrient usage/expenditure/storage. The PPAR alpha receptors can be found expressed in the muscle, liver, and kidneys, and is specifically involved in the transcription of the genes involved in the beta-oxidation (burning) of fatty acids and lipogenesis (the storing of fat). As such, sesamin does two significant things in regards to weight control/fat loss.

It produces the phenomenon known as fat oxidation by augmenting the release of potent thermogenic enzymes through optimized liver function. Meaning it helps increase the rate at which fat gets converted to energy. It prevents the storage of fat by inhibiting the function of fat storing enzymes. Sesamin can alter metabolism to be one that preferentially utilizes fat as an energy source as well as foil its storage. Supplemental to stopping the storage of body fat, sesamin’s positive effects on cholesterol and reduced lipid synthesis do something else that might be even more important in reference to obesity by helping to maintain insulin sensitivity.

Another thing of importance to the war on obesity is that PPAR alpha activation (of which sesamin is extremely potent) also increases uncoupling-proteins (UCPs). What this means is that an increase in UCPs would increase the calories needed to produce the same amount of energy. In other words sesamin increases the rate and capacity at which cells can vaporize fat.

BIG-FISH™

BIG-FISH™ is a 50% EPA/DHA essential fatty acids blend which are known to have numerous health benefits. Among the proven health promoting properties of EPA and DHA are cardiovascular health, healthy blood cholesterol, support healthy joints and bodyfat reduction. EPA and DHA also work in tandem with sesamin in activation of PPAR alpha and as such amplify the fat burning and health promoting properties of sesamin.

Vaporize Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Red-Gel
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
Calories 9
Calories from Fat 9
Total Fat 1g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sesame Seed Oil (Sesamum indicum) (seed) 500mg
50% Sesamin Lignans (minimum)
Total Sesamin Lignans 250mg
Omega 3 Fish Oil Concentrate 500mg
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 150mg
DHA (Docosahaxaenoic Acid) 100mg

Vaporize Other Ingredients:
Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water, Titanium dioxide, FD&C Red # 40, FD&C Yellow # 6, FD&C Blue # 1.

Allergy information:
Contains fish (anchovy and/or sardines, mackerel, jack mackerel)

Vaporize Recommended Use:
Take 1 to 2 Red-Gels, 2 to 3 times daily with food. VAPORIZE? works well in conjunction with SCORCH? for a synergistic body fat reducing phenomena.

WARNING! Keep out of reach of children. This product is not to be used by individuals under the age of 18, the elderly, pregnant women, or those with or predisposed to high blood pressure or any cardiovascular problems. Do not use with alcohol or anti-depressants or MAO inhibitors.

References

J Plant Physiol. 2005 Jul;162(7):834-43. Beyond vitamin E supplementation: an alternative strategy to improve vitamin E status. Department of Food Science, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Box 7051, 750 07 Uppsala, Sweden..
Akimoto K., et al. 1993. Protective effects of sesamin against liver damage caused by alcohol or carbon tetrachloride in rodents. Ann Nutr Metab. ;37(4):218-24.
Ashakumary L., et al. 1999. Sesamin, a sesame lignan, is a potent inducer of hepatic fatty acid oxidation in the rat. Metabolism. Oct;48(10):1303-13.
Fukuda N, et al. 1999. Effect of dietary sesamin on metabolic fate of an exogenous linolelaidic acid in perfused rat liver. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo). Aug;45(4):437-48
J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo). 2002 Oct;48(5):405-9. Combined effects of dietary conjugated linoleic acid and sesamin triacylglycerol and ketone body production in rat liver.Sakono M, Yuji K, Miyanaga F, Tamaru S, Fujita M, Fukuda N, Tsutsumi K, Iwata T, Kasai M, Sugano M.
Hirose N., et al. 1991. Inhibition of cholesterol absorption and synthesis in rats by sesamin. J. Lipid Res. Vol 32, 629-638.
Ide T., et al. 2001. Sesamin, a sesame lignan, decreases fatty acid synthesis in rat liver accompanying the down-regulation of sterol regulatory element binding protein-1. Biochim Biophys Acta. Nov 30;1534(1):1-13.
Ide T., et al. 2003. Sesamin, a Sesame Lignan, as a Potent Lipid-Lowering Food Component. JARQ 37 (3), 151 – 158.
Ide T. 2004. Interaction of dietary fat types and sesamin on hepatic fatty acid oxidation in rats. Biochim Biophys Acta. Jun 1;1682(1-3):80-91.
Lemcke-Norojarvi M, Kamal-Eldin A, Appelqvist LA, Dimberg LH, Ohrvall M, Vessby B. Corn and sesame oil increase serum gamma-tocopherol concentrations in healthy Swedish women. J Nutr. 2001 Apr;131(4):1195-201.
Evans, B. A. J., Griffiths, K., Morton, M. S., J Endocrinol (1995). Vol. 147 pp. 295…quot;302.
Circulation. 2003 Apr 1;107(12):1586-91. Epub 2003 Mar 10. Adipose tissue alpha-linolenic acid and nonfatal acute myocardial infarction in Costa Rica.

Baylin A, Kabagambe EK, Ascherio A, Spiegelman D, Campos H
Metabolism. 2002 Oct;51(10):1253-60. Effect of alpha-linolenic acid-rich Camelina sativa oil on serum fatty acid composition and serum lipids in hypercholesterolemic subjects. Karvonen HM, Aro A, Tapola NS, Salminen I, Uusitupa MI, Sarkkinen ES.
MAiNeIAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2011, 08:09 PM   #2
Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

The marketing Ad: LOL

No disrespect to anyone.

And, if all the claims were so remarkably true based on good solid scientific research, the FDA/Federal government (IN US), would have VAPORIZE IT from OTC like they have with some hormonal products, and all that is left are baseless claims where the FDA/government do not really control as much as they do other types of segments.

Diet pills dont work. IMO---people save your money, and invest time and effort into yourself, and you will be rewarded a thousand times more than the money spent on diet pills:

The Magic Pill:

There is a magic (fat burner) pill: One walks in their...Magic Pillbox....everyday.

Its you and the body.

And, every time you continue your diet and exercise, and educate yourself on your goals, you take one pill out of the box toward your goal.

Yes, there is a magic pill. Its you. And, you walk within it everyday.

Chillen
==================================================
An opposite Thought:

A Poison Pillbox

One walks in this Pillbox......everyday.

Every time you make an excuse to not exercise (when scheduled) or inappropriately cheat on the diet, you take one pill from this box against your goal

Yes, there is a poison Pillbox, and you walk in this everyday you make an inappropriate choice when dealing with the natural human impulses of the body.

Answer: Be the Magic Pill.

Chillen

================================================== ========

We walk in our fat loss machine everyday: Learn how to use this ultimate adapting master.

And for some laughs.........I made up these little rhymes about BS fat loss products:

Row, Row, Row Your Boat Fat Loss Pills don't belong in your Throat!

Row, Row, Row Your Boat, Please take Personal Note to keep your brain A-Float!

Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star, Fat Loss Pills are Bizarre; throw them very Far.

============================
There Once Was An Old Maid who ate Fat Loss Pills by Trade who blew up like a Grenade was severely Betrayed!

Rub-A-Dub-Dub Smash Fat Loss Pills with a fricken Club and scrub your mental Hub!

Do not FRIGHT the Almighty Calorie is pretty damn TIGHT in the Fat Loss FIGHT.

Therefore, be the QUITE-RIOT in the DEFICIT DIET!

=============================

Peter Piper didnt get Hyper by having Fat Loss pills in his DIAPER

Peter, Peter, CHEATER Pumkin Eater put Fat Loss Pills in his HEATER but grew a smaller PETER.

Moral of the Story: CHEATER EATERS= No METERS to the PETERS.

All in fun......by Chillen

================================================== ======

Not directed to anyone in particular (just goes with the thread), its just I am not a fan of fat loss products, though there are a few OTC ingredients that show some promise when, of course, supported and backed up by diet.

I would spend more time in learning and studying weight training techniques and various diet techniques, and learning to apply them, then looking for a magic extra push. Because in the end of things, and when all the smoke clears......it boils down to this.

Peace and happiness everyone.

Chillen

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 07-10-2011 at 08:12 PM.
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:14 PM   #3
CoopDawg
Max Brawn
Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: AAEFX K-OTIC
CoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillen View Post
The marketing Ad: LOL

No disrespect to anyone.

And, if all the claims were so remarkably true based on good solid scientific research, the FDA/Federal government (IN US), would have VAPORIZE IT from OTC like they have with some hormonal products, and all that is left are baseless claims where the FDA/government do not really control as much as they do other types of segments.

Diet pills dont work. IMO---people save your money, and invest time and effort into yourself, and you will be rewarded a thousand times more than the money spent on diet pills:

The Magic Pill:

There is a magic (fat burner) pill: One walks in their...Magic Pillbox....everyday.

Its you and the body.

And, every time you continue your diet and exercise, and educate yourself on your goals, you take one pill out of the box toward your goal.

Yes, there is a magic pill. Its you. And, you walk within it everyday.

Chillen
==================================================
An opposite Thought:

A Poison Pillbox

One walks in this Pillbox......everyday.

Every time you make an excuse to not exercise (when scheduled) or inappropriately cheat on the diet, you take one pill from this box against your goal

Yes, there is a poison Pillbox, and you walk in this everyday you make an inappropriate choice when dealing with the natural human impulses of the body.

Answer: Be the Magic Pill.

Chillen

================================================== ========

We walk in our fat loss machine everyday: Learn how to use this ultimate adapting master.

And for some laughs.........I made up these little rhymes about BS fat loss products:

Row, Row, Row Your Boat Fat Loss Pills don't belong in your Throat!

Row, Row, Row Your Boat, Please take Personal Note to keep your brain A-Float!

Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star, Fat Loss Pills are Bizarre; throw them very Far.

============================
There Once Was An Old Maid who ate Fat Loss Pills by Trade who blew up like a Grenade was severely Betrayed!

Rub-A-Dub-Dub Smash Fat Loss Pills with a fricken Club and scrub your mental Hub!

Do not FRIGHT the Almighty Calorie is pretty damn TIGHT in the Fat Loss FIGHT.

Therefore, be the QUITE-RIOT in the DEFICIT DIET!

=============================

Peter Piper didnt get Hyper by having Fat Loss pills in his DIAPER

Peter, Peter, CHEATER Pumkin Eater put Fat Loss Pills in his HEATER but grew a smaller PETER.

Moral of the Story: CHEATER EATERS= No METERS to the PETERS.

All in fun......by Chillen

================================================== ======

Not directed to anyone in particular (just goes with the thread), its just I am not a fan of fat loss products, though there are a few OTC ingredients that show some promise when, of course, supported and backed up by diet.

I would spend more time in learning and studying weight training techniques and various diet techniques, and learning to apply them, then looking for a magic extra push. Because in the end of things, and when all the smoke clears......it boils down to this.

Peace and happiness everyone.

Chillen
i was gonna make a post against this and make a call out, but i think u said it all brotha, nobody could come after that and sound good lol, great job
badass[bad-ass] adj. - the epitome of the American male. He radiates confidence in everything he does, whether it’s lifting weights, ordering a drink, playing a sport, buying a car, or dealing with women. He’s slow to anger, yet brutally efficient when fighting back.
The badass carves his own path. He wears, drives, drinks, watches, and listens to what he chooses, when he chooses, where he chooses. Badass style is understated but instantly recognizable.
CoopDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:58 PM   #4
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

I have used several fat burners and they were quite beneficial. I have received a decent amount of energy, generally clean energy, from the several that I have used.

They are decent "supplements" for a good cutting diet and certainly no one is proclaiming them to be "magic pills".

I feel the need to say this because the "magic pill" card is often played against decent supplements that actually do have value.

Bodybuilding fat burners are miles ahead in quality than most of the crap products being sold on the radio, etc. Usually these radio/general public products are one trick ponies, and based on a single ingredient that alone isn't exceptionally beneficial.

I certainly am no supplement lackey. I went without supplements for 20 years. But with that said, on days I am tired or need a boost, or on weeks when I need a cutting kick start, I do use fat burners. I would like to say I always have perfect energy, drive and motivation, but I don't.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 07-10-2011 at 10:01 PM.
BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 09:50 PM   #5
MAiNeIAC
New Brawn
Points: 283, Level: 5 Points: 283, Level: 5 Points: 283, Level: 5
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

MAiNeIAC has made some good postsMAiNeIAC has made some good postsMAiNeIAC has made some good postsMAiNeIAC has made some good postsMAiNeIAC has made some good postsMAiNeIAC has made some good postsMAiNeIAC has made some good postsMAiNeIAC has made some good postsMAiNeIAC has made some good posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
I have used several fat burners and they were quite beneficial. I have received a decent amount of energy, generally clean energy, from the several that I have used.

They are decent "supplements" for a good cutting diet and certainly no one is proclaiming them to be "magic pills".

I feel the need to say this because the "magic pill" card is often played against decent supplements that actually do have value.

Bodybuilding fat burners are miles ahead in quality than most of the crap products being sold on the radio, etc. Usually these radio/general public products are one trick ponies, and based on a single ingredient that alone isn't exceptionally beneficial.

I certainly am no supplement lackey. I went without supplements for 20 years. But with that said, on days I am tired or need a boost, or on weeks when I need a cutting kick start, I do use fat burners. I would like to say I always have perfect energy, drive and motivation, but I don't.
I have to agree with BTB here. I was given a can of animal cuts from Uni & in 21 days i lost 13 lbs & 2.5 belt holes (yes .5 I made my own hole)with NO cardio, change in workout or diet... so ya i think it worked....

also there is extensive scientific research on the bennies of EFA's & fish oil, which is what this supp is all about... nuff said here.

also same here too... I really don't spend much $ @ all on supps. The only supps I use rite now are the ones I get from MAN. I've only used a certain select supps for the last oh, 5-6 yrs & thats it. NO pharmas either, & based on my pic i think I'm doing OK.

PH's weren't neccisarily banned because of the efficacy, but because of the methylation & the dozens if not hundreds of ER visits there have been now since the intro of M1T because of irresponsible people pickle-ing their livers....

Last edited by MAiNeIAC; 07-13-2011 at 09:58 PM.
MAiNeIAC is offline   Reply With Quote