Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   SNS wants to celebrate Fathers Day early! SNS DAA & Agmatine stack Log Giveaway (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6497)

WhirlyBird 06-08-2011 07:13 AM

SNS wants to celebrate Fathers Day early! SNS DAA & Agmatine stack Log Giveaway

SNS is looking for a few good men to log our DAA/Agmatine stack. I figured Fathers Day gift like this would be hard to pass up. Why not apply and get on this great stack to get jacked and pumped! :ms:

If unaware here is some info on both products

SNS DAA:
D-Aspartic Acid is a physiological amino acid occurring principally in the pituitary gland, hypothalamus, and testes. It is a very potent sexual stimulator, and can be used to help enhance libido, erection quality, duration of intercourse, and perceived orgasm intensity. D-Aspartic Acid can also enhance Nitric Oxide levels, and can induce the elevation of neurotransmitters such as dopamine and GABA, which are thought to be responsible for memory enhancement, anti-depressant, and nootropic effects.

Recent research on Sodium D-Aspartic Acid has shown that it serves as a specialized neurotransmitter in parts of the nervous system involved in hormone production, and has been shown to stimulate the release of LH and GH from the pituitary gland. It has also been shown to have a direct stimulating effect in the testes on testosterone production.

A recent human study on D-Aspartic Acid showed that it raised testosterone levels in healthy adult males an average of 42% in as little as 12 days, with some experiencing a boost of over 50% in that same period of time. This study also indicated that testosterone levels were still elevated 3 days after the discontinuation of D-Aspartic Acid, which indicates that it builds up over time, and then slowly decreases after supplementation is stopped.

The above study shows for obvious reasons why Sodium D-Aspartic Acid is desirable for athletes and weights trainers looking to build lean muscle and strength.

It is important to note that the dosage used in the study was 3.12 grams per day, which is the exact dosage used in Serious Nutrition Solutions DAA Caps, and approximately the dosage used in our DAA Powder. It is also important to note that the form of D-Aspartic Acid used in the study was Sodium D-Aspartic Acid, which is the type that is used in Optimize-T.

SNS Agmatine:

Agmatine is a byproduct of the amino acid arginine, but goes well beyond arginine in terms of benefits. Agmatine works through stimulating the release of pituitary hormones, including Luteinizing Hormone (LH) and Growth Hormone (GH). Agmatine has a variety of benefits, and can be beneficial and desirable for athletes and bodybuilders as well as fitness enthusiasts and people in search of a healthier lifestyle as they age. Agmatine also increases Nitric Oxide (N.O) through two pathways by stimulating the release of Nitric Oxide, while also inhibiting types of Nitric Oxide Synthase (enzymes that break down N.O.).

Agmatine is a truly versatile supplement, with users reporting improved endurance, improved recovery, enhanced performance, dramatic and long lasting pumps, and improved overall body composition including increased lean muscle and decreased body-fat.

Our full line of supps:
Click me

All I need is the following:

Age (18yrs or older):

Yrs of Experience:

Current Supps:

Recent Logs (this will not effect anyones chances of winning):

How you will use it (cut, bulk, recomp, ect):

Why you should be picked:

What makes you a good Father (if not a father disregard. Will not effect anyones chances of winning):

Now lets get some apps in here fellas!

rippednmichigan 06-08-2011 11:25 AM

Damn you whirly!!! I'm starting a log for AMS for pump fix, wish this was up sooner! I really wanted to try both of these as I've heard great things about them and from SNS. If you don't get enough interest hit me up I would love to run this, oh and by the way I am a father of 4, 3 boys and a beautiful little princess of a girl. HOLLA!

TBtaylor52 06-08-2011 11:50 AM

Age (18yrs or older): 21

Yrs of Experience: 2

Current Supps: Protein, Multi-V, Amino Acids, preworkout if I decide to use it(off it for a few weeks)

Recent Logs (this will not effect anyones chances of winning): No logs on this site currently, if you want them message me and Ill send you links to another site.

How you will use it (cut, bulk, recomp, ect): Cut.

Why you should be picked: Need anything that can help me keep or gain a little lean muscle while cutting. Trying to get to 12-15% and Im kinda close, probably 6-8 more weeks and I should be there.

BendtheBar 06-08-2011 11:57 AM

Posted this on Facebook.

WhirlyBird 06-09-2011 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 143258)
Posted this on Facebook.

Ahh you so sweet to me :D

Ripped I will keep you in mind. Besides you just using a PWO which wouldn't skew your review unless you took it and the Amgatine.
Check with Titan first to see if he is cool with it btw

Abaddon 06-09-2011 07:02 AM

Q: will you ship product to Australia?

WhirlyBird 06-09-2011 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abaddon (Post 143399)
Q: will you ship product to Australia?

I am checking on this Abaddon. Will let you know something soon.

Also if it is ok with everyone I would also like anyone who wins the promo to log it over on our site.

Abaddon 06-09-2011 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhirlyBird (Post 143404)
I am checking on this Abaddon. Will let you know something soon.

Also if it is ok with everyone I would also like anyone who wins the promo to log it over on our site.

Thanks very much for the look-in.
By 'our' site you mean this one of course, right?
No problems there.
I'll give you my writeup if you can OK the shipping to me.

Carl1174 06-09-2011 07:27 AM

Age (18yrs or older): 36

Yrs of Experience: 4

Current Supps: BCAA's, whey protein

Recent Logs (this will not effect anyones chances of winning): None

How you will use it (cut, bulk, recomp, ect): Cut

Why you should be picked: Im at an age where any test increase should be noticeable. Also as I dont really run any other sups i will know for cetain that it is this product and not anything else which is causing the results.

What makes you a good Father (if not a father disregard. Will not effect anyones chances of winning): I have 4 daughters aged 5-13 and they are my life. Nuf Said :)

However i am in the UK, so only if you can ship there...

Carl.

Abaddon 06-09-2011 09:37 AM

Age (18yrs or older): 31

Yrs of Experience: 4.5 years total

Current Supps: MP Assault (it was free thanks to MAB!, so I'm not committed)

Recent Logs: Abaddon's Log

How you will use it: Recomp

Why you should be picked: My turn-ons are silk sheets and witty conversation.

What makes you a good Father: Because I'm waiting till I have lots more money before I knock her up.