Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   ECA Stack homemade? (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6085)

highkick09 05-08-2011 09:43 AM

ECA Stack homemade?
 
was looking about & thought how about people looking to cut use a home made stack instead of spending 40-100 pound a bottle.

for excample: Do-Do ChestEze - 9 Tablets - Boots
get your Ephedrine Hydrochloride Ph Eur 18.31mg.

Caffine easy to buy consume 200mg

then finally 15mg aspirin :)

Whats your view on this & doing a ECA stack. Well if anyone has ever did a ECA stack

rippednmichigan 05-08-2011 11:34 AM

Thats basically what i've done. I usually go to Wally World and get Bronkaid for like $5, order up some caffeine and rarely use aspirin. I have also seen people use Yohimbe in there too.

gaspers04 05-08-2011 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rippednmichigan (Post 135735)
Thats basically what i've done. I usually go to Wally World and get Bronkaid for like $5, order up some caffeine and rarely use aspirin. I have also seen people use Yohimbe in there too.

How much of this Bronkaid do you use?

rippednmichigan 05-08-2011 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaspers04 (Post 135738)
How much of this Bronkaid do you use?

1 tab 3 times a day a few hours spread out.

highkick09 05-08-2011 12:44 PM

how was your results, mood & over all thoughts doing it this way? what is the aspirin for in this stack anyway?

rippednmichigan 05-08-2011 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by highkick09 (Post 135750)
how was your results, mood & over all thoughts doing it this way? what is the aspirin for in this stack anyway?

Aspirin acts as a blood thinner to transport the eph and caffeine more efficiently. Stacking it this way is way better than buying any supp labeled Ephedra. Overall mood and energy is awesome, only thing with this type of stack you can really only run it 2-3 weeks top then you need to switch to a fat burner of some sort for 1-2 weeks.

TitanCT 05-09-2011 06:35 AM

i use bronkaid, vapor-xt, and primaforce yohimbine hcl.
stack 2-4 times a day.

works like a charm as long as your diet is on point!

rippednmichigan 05-09-2011 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TitanCT (Post 135927)
i use bronkaid, vapor-xt, and primaforce yohimbine hcl.
stack 2-4 times a day.

works like a charm as long as your diet is on point!

Send me some vapor-xt dammit!

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk

TitanCT 05-09-2011 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rippednmichigan (Post 135939)
Send me some vapor-xt dammit!

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk

fine...lemme see if i can get an extra bottle. friggin beggers.

rippednmichigan 05-09-2011 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TitanCT (Post 135944)
fine...lemme see if i can get an extra bottle. friggin beggers.

I <3 u

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.