Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Epic Food - Official Feeding Frenzy Thread (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6021)

BendtheBar 05-03-2011 08:36 AM

Epic Food - Official Feeding Frenzy Thread
 
Food makes you big.

Food makes you strong.

Food tastes good.

Post your epic meals in this thread.

No wimpy meals please. Only noteworthy devourings...

BendtheBar 05-03-2011 08:37 AM

I will kick off this thread with my dinner from last night:

14 small pork chops cooked in butter and tabasco.

Aurik 05-03-2011 08:44 AM

Any trip to a Brazilian steakhouse counts on this one. After all, how can you go wrong with a place with ALL YOU CAN EAT MEAT?! Texas de Brazil is a carnivore's paradise with guys running around with skewers loaded up with freshly seared meat. You simply can't go wrong there.

If any MAB'er ever comes to Dallas to visit, that'll have to be the first place I take 'em :D

BendtheBar 05-03-2011 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aurik (Post 134459)

If any MAB'er ever comes to Dallas to visit, that'll have to be the first place I take 'em :D

It's a done deal.

dmaipa 05-03-2011 08:53 AM

Oh I'm one for this one!

5kgLifter 05-03-2011 11:01 AM

I'm female so I think this will count as NOT wimpy ;)


4 roast beef sandwiches (large sliced bread, none of that Nimble stuff)
1 family sized apple pie, top and bottom crust




^^Doesn't need to be healthy right, just as long as we've eaten it??

BendtheBar 05-03-2011 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5kgLifter (Post 134502)
I'm female so I think this will count as NOT wimpy ;)

^^Doesn't need to be healthy right, just as long as we've eaten it??

Well "wimpy" in my book is chicken breast, broccoli and rice. (Not that there's anything wrong with it)

It doesn't need to be healthy or necessarily a big meal.

It can be good food or big food. Basically anything that's not OCD bodybuilding stuff.

BendtheBar 05-12-2011 05:25 PM

Ham and sour cream with broccoli.

bamazav 05-12-2011 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aurik (Post 134459)
Any trip to a Brazilian steakhouse counts on this one. After all, how can you go wrong with a place with ALL YOU CAN EAT MEAT?! Texas de Brazil is a carnivore's paradise with guys running around with skewers loaded up with freshly seared meat. You simply can't go wrong there.

If any MAB'er ever comes to Dallas to visit, that'll have to be the first place I take 'em :D

I want to go, I love Brazilian steakhouses, low carb heaven.


My most memorable meal.

Crab au gratin
Potatoes Au gratin
Large salad, with cheese on top
desert.

Was stopped up for days, but boy it tasted great.


Can't forget the package of oreos and milk.

BendtheBar 05-12-2011 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bamazav (Post 136954)


Potatoes Au gratin

I am sitting here at 10:30 pm doing some extra work, and that sounds real good right now...with a little red Hot.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.