Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   To FOG about recent events (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=586)

BendtheBar 08-27-2009 07:23 AM

To FOG about recent events

Ripped, Nighttrain, and other Foggies:

Recently you've seen me take verbal action against BCL, Muscletech and Biotest. I've spoken out against them in the forum, and in some cases written articles exposing bunk claims.

This is not a new thing for me, but I do not want you guys to walk in fear.

My primary beef against the supplement industry is against insane claims..."I gained 27 pounds in 6 weeks!"

I just want you guys to understand that I'm not going to "fly off the handle" if you write something along the lines of "Ppoduct X has been shown to boost testosterone," or "Product Y has been seen to add 5-10 pounds of muscle." Nor will I fly off the handle when PHs/PCT are involved. I've seen some logs where guys have gained 20 pounds on a cycle.

Reasonable, possible claims are always welcome here. This will always be a safe zone for reasonable claims.

If any product has been shown to produce incredible gains, all I ask from anyone posting it here is a link to a study, ot study information.

I hope I am making sense. FOG has never been that way, but I do not want you guys to worry that one day you will wake up and I will go ape shit.

nighttrain 08-27-2009 07:28 AM

naw, Steve i understand your rants there are lots of companies that make huge claims, un believable claims.. im not that kinda person and i wouldn't want to be assoc. with a company that did that... when ever i do logs or have people do sponsored logs i ask that they are truthful in thier comments... if a product is bunk i want to know about it... rock on Steve!!!

BendtheBar 08-27-2009 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nighttrain (Post 3676)
naw, Steve i understand your rants there are lots of companies that make huge claims, un believable claims.. im not that kinda person and i wouldn't want to be assoc. with a company that did that... when ever i do logs or have people do sponsored logs i ask that they are truthful in thier comments... if a product is bunk i want to know about it... rock on Steve!!!

One of the reasons I feature FOG on MAB is because I believe in you guys, and don't believe you would go all BCL on us. Rock on Foggies!

rippednmichigan 08-27-2009 11:20 AM

I totaly agree Steve, I believe that if there is a legit reason bring it forward and lets get it settled. I never thought you would bash any one or company for the hell of it. You have a legit beef with BCL's claims, bring it. Rock on Steve!!!

BendtheBar 08-27-2009 11:33 AM

Thanks Ripper.

Less business for the jokers means more for you guys.

RickB 08-27-2009 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuscleandBrawn (Post 3701)
Thanks Ripper.

Less business for the jokers means more for you guys.

That's the way it should be! I think it would be great to weed the "jokers" out! Keep it up Steve!

BendtheBar 08-27-2009 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickB (Post 3712)
That's the way it should be! I think it would be great to weed the "jokers" out! Keep it up Steve!

Thanks Rick.