Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 01-27-2011, 01:10 PM   #11
BigFiveFive
White Mamba
Max Brawn
Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Barbell Rows
Fav Supp: AMS Pump Fixx
BigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributor

Im in the same boat as everyone else, one time in my life weighing 266lbs and having an ectomorph metabolism down to the point, I used to eat everything and anything I wanted and ill be honest at the time I was doing so and was 266lbs I LOVED IT! It was a little later in my life that I decided I had to change. My first contest prep was absolute hell and I han NO self-control. Now im dieting pretty hardcore for the second time and I am much better about things. I will say it gets better the more times you diet.

Steve, this first one will be hard brother, but you can and WILL do it, and then its a damn cake walk after that!

Get your Fixx at the Muscle and Strength store!
http://www.muscleandstrength.com/sto...e-science.html

Or our online store!
www.advancedmusclescience.com

Don't talk about it, Be about it
!

TEAM THOR!
BigFiveFive is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2011, 01:23 PM   #12
bigtim27
the thrilla from phila
Max Brawn
Points: 7,178, Level: 56 Points: 7,178, Level: 56 Points: 7,178, Level: 56
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Type: Lose Weight
Fav Exercise: Military Press
Fav Supp: xtend
bigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFiveFive View Post
Im in the same boat as everyone else, one time in my life weighing 266lbs and having an ectomorph metabolism down to the point, I used to eat everything and anything I wanted and ill be honest at the time I was doing so and was 266lbs I LOVED IT! It was a little later in my life that I decided I had to change. My first contest prep was absolute hell and I han NO self-control. Now im dieting pretty hardcore for the second time and I am much better about things. I will say it gets better the more times you diet.

Steve, this first one will be hard brother, but you can and WILL do it, and then its a damn cake walk after that!
Wow you weighed 266? you would never know it. Major props to you!!! Your my hero now lol. I'm at 262.4 now trying to do what you achieved.
bigtim27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 01:25 PM   #13
BigFiveFive
White Mamba
Max Brawn

BigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtim27 View Post
Wow you weighed 266? you would never know it. Major props to you!!! Your my hero now lol. I'm at 262.4 now trying to do what you achieved.
You can do it bro! Just keep it simple and don't over think it. Weightloss will come with time.

Or our online store!

!

TEAM THOR!
Old 01-27-2011, 01:29 PM   #14
BigFiveFive
White Mamba
Max Brawn

Guess I havent busted this stuff out around here.

You can do it bigtim, patience and consistency!

Or our online store!

!

TEAM THOR!
Old 01-27-2011, 01:30 PM   #15
bigtim27
the thrilla from phila
Max Brawn

bigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
You can do it bro! Just keep it simple and don't over think it. Weightloss will come with time.
I always overthink it and get too impatient and change routines and diets way too frequently. One of my major weaknesses. I think back when I was in my 20's and did power 90 and atkins diet and dropped 120 lbs in 6 months so I guess I always want my weight to drop off super quick. I'm trying to learn patience this time around
bigtim27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 05:48 PM   #16
sneezingstardust
Max Brawn
Points: 4,948, Level: 44 Points: 4,948, Level: 44 Points: 4,948, Level: 44
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

sneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Guess I havent busted this stuff out around here.

[IMG]http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m139/chubbz_08/000_0018.jpg[/IM G]

[IMG]http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m139/chubbz_08/aftercomp2.jpg[/IM G]

You can do it bigtim, patience and consistency!
Amazing! Good work!

http://www.fortheloveofcookies.wordpress.com

-------

"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them." - George Bernard Shaw

"Start wide, expand further, and never look back." -Arnold Schwarzenegger
sneezingstardust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 07:03 PM   #17
Trevor Lane
I am a VIKING!
Max Brawn
Points: 10,591, Level: 68 Points: 10,591, Level: 68 Points: 10,591, Level: 68
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Training Exp: A few
Training Type: Wendler 531
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: T-Bomb II
Trevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beast

I too am a food addict, fo sho. I have just discovered that the foods I am addicted to are beneficial to the iron lifestyle... burgers, steaks, chicken, pork, eggs, whole milk, and ice cream are now tools for being ****ing awesome instead of being fat and weak.
Trevor Lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 09:59 AM   #18
MC
Six Million Dollar Man
Max Brawn
Points: 10,643, Level: 68 Points: 10,643, Level: 68 Points: 10,643, Level: 68
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: 2-3
Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Exercise: Posing
MC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beast

I am a certified ice cream junkie.

I can, for example, eat a half gallon in day, easily. One bowl at a time, especially if I am watching something on TV.

I used to be horrible with candy and chips, but I am better with that now.

I monitor what I buy, but I have to allow some snacks and goodies for the kids. I just don't buy ice cream anymore. Ever.
Old 01-28-2011, 10:44 AM   #19
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

My old man metabolism is in the tank. I maintain around 2000-2500. I need to eat 90% clean or I am doomed.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 11:35 AM   #20
bigtim27
the thrilla from phila
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
My old man metabolism is in the tank. I maintain around 2000-2500. I need to eat 90% clean or I am doomed.
every time I start a contest or start to get serious about my diet Doritos introduces a new flavor or brings back one that I used to love. They are bastards with their cheesy delicious yet evil products.