Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2011, 10:55 AM   #1
PCT
Max Brawn
Points: 4,446, Level: 42 Points: 4,446, Level: 42 Points: 4,446, Level: 42
Activity: 19% Activity: 19% Activity: 19%

Training Exp: 5.75 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: DB Presses
Fav Supp: Purus Labs Amino.D
PCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributor
Default PCT wants to talk about calorie counting

several questions guys

Im 236-241 lbs. right now... between 17-18%,,, i am wanting to count calories to lose fat...

1.) What would my baseline be for a day of non training? I work a desk job and the only physical activity I have on those days is maybe 10 minutes of ab work or 20 minutes of cardio

2.) what would be the number of calories I would need to prevent "overtraining/ burn" out on training days? I have been lifting weights for 1 hr 15 minutes to 1 hr 30 minutes

would be greatlly appretiated...

I do not want to restrict the types of food i am eating... but wanna lose some pounds and i fill this will be the best way for me to do so.... getting enough protein will not be a problem

thanx in advance
PCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links