Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Leaking and Transform (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=478)

BendtheBar 08-05-2009 08:30 PM

Leaking and Transform

Gentlemens from FOG:

You guys know the status on the leaking situation with Transform at all? I received a leaker, and - I think - Rick did too.

Just wondering if the leak issue was fixed yet, and if we were going to get replacement product? Wasn't sure if the replacement was going to come after the fix?

RickB 08-05-2009 08:34 PM

The leak was there, but isn't my biggest problem. My biggest problem is the pump quit completely on the first week. If I squeezed down on it as hard as I could, I felt like something was going to break on the pump. I transferred my contents to a rinsed out soap dispenser and it didn't do a very good job of making foam. Mostly liquid. I tried shaking it a bit more than normal, but this pump stopped too. Could be an ingredients not jiving with the pumps. Not sure.

But all I'm left with now is pouring the liquid in my hand and I have no idea how much I'm getting.

nighttrain 08-05-2009 09:17 PM

i'll hit Kyle up and get back with you...

Force of Green Labs 08-06-2009 01:11 AM

Damn. I am really sorry about this. Is there anyway I can take care of this for you? I can easily send you both out another product priority mail. I did fix the leaking issue that happened with shipments by stuffing the package/envelopes with paper towels and I will make sure that this doesn't happen again. Rick, I'll send you out another one and a free bottle of Metamorphosis, if that's ok with you?

BendtheBar 08-06-2009 05:33 AM

Thanks for the help guys.

Is there a long term solution on the horizon - have you been in contact with the manufacturer?

Just worried that you have 3,000 leakers sitting around in a warehouse somewhere.

If the replacement will be leaking, I'd rather hold off until the next run if that's OK?

RickB 08-06-2009 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Force of Green Labs (Post 2286)
Damn. I am really sorry about this. Is there anyway I can take care of this for you? I can easily send you both out another product priority mail. I did fix the leaking issue that happened with shipments by stuffing the package/envelopes with paper towels and I will make sure that this doesn't happen again. Rick, I'll send you out another one and a free bottle of Metamorphosis, if that's ok with you?

Sure that's fine! Thanks for the help. I'm with M&B though about wondering if this has been resolved. I want to see you guys do well. I like the concept!

rippednmichigan 08-06-2009 07:33 AM

FOG and nighttrain thanks for being all over this guy's!!! I do believe this has been resolved Rick and Steve, remember we are here to satisfy. Customer service is key in being successfull. your comments and feed back are always welcome.:rockon:

nighttrain 08-06-2009 12:10 PM

NP ripped, just trying to help out the home team

Force of Green Labs 08-06-2009 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuscleandBrawn (Post 2293)
Thanks for the help guys.

Is there a long term solution on the horizon - have you been in contact with the manufacturer?

Just worried that you have 3,000 leakers sitting around in a warehouse somewhere.

If the replacement will be leaking, I'd rather hold off until the next run if that's OK?

Hey M&B! I was my fault for not putting it in a bigger box. I used a flatrate box that it fit in and it needed some better cushioning. Priority mail isn't really 'priority'. I just had to pack it better.

RickB 08-06-2009 02:56 PM

What about the pump issue? I can live with a bit of the contents missing, but I'd love to be able to apply it in a foam so i have a hint of how much is going on. Is that an ingredients issue that's causing it to clog or a pump design?:dunno2:

Ever considered a gel?

Again, I love the concept of the trans-dermal products so I hope the solution is resolved soon!