Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   HUGE OPPORTUNITY! Test/Log EFX's K-Otic and Test Charge! (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4690)

Eric Broser 11-16-2010 12:33 AM

HUGE OPPORTUNITY! Test/Log EFX's K-Otic and Test Charge!

I am looking for 2 testers for our new natural Test-Booster, Test Charge, or our new crazy pre-workout product, K-Otic! Who's in?

AAEFX Product Testing/Logging Terms and Conditions:

Terms-

-Must be reputable members
-Must keep log on site (other sites optional)
-Must update log at least 4 days per week
-Must adhere to a log duration of 28-42 days and include a detailed final review / summary consisting of :

1-Strength/Rep Increase
2-Size/Weight Gains
3-Sustained Workout Energy
4-Pumps
5-Side Effects
6-Overall assessment

**Rate on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest positive score.

Must provide honest, unbiased, and objective feedback
Must not be using other products with the same ingredients as test products

Conditions-

-Must be a U.S. citizen
-Must be 18 years of age or older
-Must certify that you have your nutrition and training program on point
-Must be available to start the log immediately upon receipt of products
-Must certify that you are in good health and not have any relevant medical conditions

Additions-

Please provide your:

-Years Training:
-Experience with other Test Boosters/Pre-Workouts products or other supplements similar to the ones being tested:

Thank you for your interest!

Bodybygamma 11-16-2010 05:01 AM

Interested in testing out the Pre-Workout Supplement

Interested in the Pre-Workout Supplements. Currently switched from training 2-3days a month with 1week off to 3 consistent days a week, never missing a week even on the de-load.I feel like I could use an extra boost of energy and a Pre-Workout Supplement is right up my alley.

I currently upped my volume and workload quite considerably, all while losing 15lbs since august/septemeber/october. Made the switch from Wendler's 5/3/1 (my powerlifting off season routine) and cut out my strongman training to Westside Methodology to focus on my powerlifts.

Currently I do a Speed(Dynamic Effort Day) on Monday for all 3 lifts. Pressing on Wednesday and Squats/Deadlifts Friday. I am always going for new PR's and am pretty determined and goal orientated when it comes to SMASHING WEIGHTS!

Conditions-
-Must be a U.S. citizen ✔
-Must be 18 years of age or older ✔
-Must certify that you have your nutrition and training program on point✔
-Must be available to start the log immediately upon receipt of products✔
-Must certify that you are in good health and not have any relevant medical conditions✔

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...s-log-114.html

-Goals:
Total 1400+ @242lbs in Ipa Nj Powerlifting Meet Jan 29 2010
Deadlift:650lbs+ before I am 22years old
Push Press:300lbs before I am 22years old
Squat:545lbs before I am 22 years old
Qualify for Nas Strongman Nationals for 2011
-Years Training:
2years for Strongman and Raw Powerlifting Competitions.Lifting weights since I was 17. Have 8 Sanctioned NAS Strongman and 2 Sanctioned Powerlifting(Raw)Meets (SSA/1350*,IPA/1385*)*@275lbs Junior Class.

-Experience with other Pre-Workouts products or other supplements similar to the ones being tested: Tried N.O. Explode on several occasions, Gnc's AMP Brand N.O. a few times , and Samples of C.M.I's NO3-Overload and 1.M.R.

My Latest Training Video

rippednmichigan 11-16-2010 05:13 AM

-Goals: I'm going to be cutting soon and will need something to help fuel my workouts as I start increasing cardio and decreasing cals

-Years Training: On and off for nearly 20 years, but dead serious for the last 3 as I recently competed in June and plan on another show in April

-Experience with other Test Boosters/Pre-Workouts products or other supplements similar to the ones being tested:

PWO: Impac, Muscle Marinade SP250, 1MR, Jach3d and on and on

Testboosters: Mass addiction, Recycle, Novedex XT, and the list goes on here as well.

I've been hearing great reviews about these and I'm looking forward to the day I try them. I've never tried any of efx's products and would love to give this an honest and unbiased review.

gaspers04 11-16-2010 05:59 AM

I'm game...

Currently training with a "Power/Building" routine. Will be going back to a Westside template come Jan. 1st in preparation for a meet in April.

Conditions - Met

Age - 38
Goals - 500 Raw Bench , Current 435. 700 Box Squat , Current 605. 700 Deadlift , Current 570. Bodyweight 260 , Current 307.
Training - Approximately 20 years (off and on), consistent last 3-4.
Experience - Jack3d, Quake and Pump Fix. A few mini cycles of P.H. years ago.

dmaipa 11-16-2010 09:50 AM

I'm interested in logging EFX's products. I've been reading up on the products and also following some of the guys on here who have been using the products all with great success. After research i believe that this stack may aid in my preparation to my first bodybuilding show. Im all about lifting with intensity so whatever can help me to increase it and go harder I'm all for it.
For me, gym time is all about business. Some may think im arrogant because i don't make conversation to anyone in the gym. they just don't know what it's like to stay in the shadows. I have a goal in mind and like i always think, WHATEVER IT TAKES!

-Goals:
Right now i am preparing for my first bodybuilding show in April with the rest of the MAB crew. I've been doing great with my training program, cardio, and diet and seeing weekly progress.

-Years Training:
5 serious years - making my way into bodybuilding

Test Boosters:: Alpha Male, Mass Addiction, T-Bomb, AXIS HT, etc.
Pre-Workout: NO-xplode, superpump, fast twitch, jack3d, nano vapor, pump fixx, muscle marinade. I'm probably leaving out some.

jwood 11-16-2010 10:52 AM

I am very interested in AAEFX products, I think it is a great company with an awesome reputation. I would be honored to run a log for AAEFX. I have done some logs on this site before and have consistently logged with plenty of details on a daily basis. I give my objective opinion about the product to the best of my ability.

I am currently running 5/3/1 and I take my lifting very seriously. I never miss a workout no matter what, there is always time to get in the gym. I am preparing for my next powerlifting meet that is on January 29th.

I meet all of the conditions that you have laid out and will provide a detailed update in the log at least 4 times a week.

Goals: I would like to total over 1400 in my next powerlifting meet at 220. I also am shooting for World Records with the IPA in both squat and deadlift for my class which is 220 Junior Raw. In my next meet I am hoping for a squat over 500 and a deadlift over 600, which will both break the records. I hold 4 state records in Virginia for the IPA.

Years Training: I have been lifting weights for 5 years but before that I trained seriously for athletics. I have been focused on powerlifting for about a year and a half.

Experience with other products:
Pre-workouts- NO Xplode, Jack3d, Muscle Marinade, Pump Fixx, NO Ignite
Test Boosters- Natadrol-ran a log of Natadrol on this site

Eric Broser 11-16-2010 10:49 PM

I am definitely picking the loggers this week, so watch this thread! Thank you!

jdstone316 11-17-2010 12:54 AM

Opportunity

I have competed in wheelchair from 1994-1998 then again from 2004-2009. Taking time off in 2010 for personal reasons. I have placed in the top 5 in every show I have competed in and hope to plan on trying on making a come back in natural wheelchair bodybuilding shows in 2011 sometime in April or May.

dmaipa 11-17-2010 09:46 AM

Yea buddy can't wait Eric

gaspers04 11-17-2010 07:27 PM

Eagerly stalking the Thread!!! LoL