DW's AA Log
- I'm currently doing two weeks of a Smolov switching microcycle, then doing the intense mesocycle. After that, there's a one-week taper which has me peaking at my upcoming meet on December 4th.
Bench Press: 175x5, 165x5, 155x5, 145x5, 135x5 (all close grip)
- I'm doing a 5x5 bench program that I got from Kroc on EFS.
A Week of Training with Kroc
- There was very little rest between sets which caused them to become almost like drop sets. I will probably give myself more time, starting next week, when the descending sets of 5x5 begin with 185.
One-Hand Curl and Jerk: 90x1,1,1,1,1 (just right hand)
- very short bar
- I stopped after the 2nd set. The goal was 13,12,11 with BW+45, but my chest and shoulders were toast after everything.
- I'm easing into Impac by taking only half (three capsules) of the specified dosage and probably increasing that to six over a period of a week or two. I didn't feel much yet, but should soon.
- I had the recommended amount (two tablespoons) of Rehab with my PWO whey drink and not sure what to expect from it. I'm sore today, one day after that bench session. Is it supposed to alleviate DOMS?
DW, the Rehab should help reduce the DOMS, it will help you recover faster from your heavy workouts... it may take a few days or so to start feeling the effects
Looking forward to your thoughts on Rehab. It would be nice to have an alternative to Xtend.
NT, should I use it more frequently than just PWO? I don't want to finish it too soon, but I also want to get the most out of it.
BTB, yeah, it's always good to have more options.
ONE Brand (2 scoops) stuck with the same flavor for tub
Vitamin B6 (as Pyroxidine HCI) 10mg
Citruline Malate 1g
Anabolic Rehab (2 scoops) can make any flavor you want
Glutamine AKG 2.5g
Beta Alanine 2g
Citrulline Malate 1g
Kre-Alkalyn Creatine 1g
Vitamine B6 (as Pyroxidine HCI) 10 mg
Then there's some extra goodies in it... plus you can make it any flavor you want. :rockon:
Jump Squat: 135x5,5,5,5,5
Cybex Squat Press: sled + 590 (six 45s and one 25 per side) x 8,7,6
- I was going to finish the session with some squat negatives, using 455 and 495, but 455 felt like a ton of bricks, so I put it back in the rack.
One-Hand Deadlift: 315x1, 335x1, 355x1, 375x1,0
(using a strap)
- After watching video from this session, the weights after 315 weren't finished as solidly, but still done reasonably well.
Underhand Bench Press, Bottom Position: 215x1,1,0,1,1
Seated Dumbbell Press: pair of 55s x 7,7,7
Jump Squat: 155x4,4,4,4
Barbell Shrug: 495x5,5,5
Cheat Curl and Push Press: 135x3,3,3,3,3
(curl every rep before the press)
- I increased the dosage of Impac from 3 to 4, 5, and then 6, each of these three sessions. There were no negative side-effects, so I'll stay with 6 per session, like it recommends on the container.
- The Rehab smells very funky, but doesn't taste bad. It's like sour candy. What did you mean when you said that it can be any flavor that I want, bb12?
mix it with something else DW.... Ripper has suggested orange gatorade, he said it tastes awesome
And, Rehab doesn't have a smell to it....lol
As NT & Ripped stated...your suppose to mix it with something. We've allowed the customer to have the freedom of their own flavoring system, rather than another BLUE RASPBERRY ;)
OK. That sounds like a good idea for the Rehab. Thanks.
Strong one hand deads DW, thats impressive! Good looking workouts all over, keep up the good work!
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:17 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.