|10-19-2010, 08:44 PM||#1|
Elite Raw Powerlifter
Join Date: Mar 2010
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Whey Powder
DW's AA Log
- I'm currently doing two weeks of a Smolov switching microcycle, then doing the intense mesocycle. After that, there's a one-week taper which has me peaking at my upcoming meet on December 4th.
Bench Press: 175x5, 165x5, 155x5, 145x5, 135x5 (all close grip)
- I'm doing a 5x5 bench program that I got from Kroc on EFS.
A Week of Training with Kroc
- There was very little rest between sets which caused them to become almost like drop sets. I will probably give myself more time, starting next week, when the descending sets of 5x5 begin with 185.
One-Hand Curl and Jerk: 90x1,1,1,1,1 (just right hand)
- very short bar
- I stopped after the 2nd set. The goal was 13,12,11 with BW+45, but my chest and shoulders were toast after everything.
- I'm easing into Impac by taking only half (three capsules) of the specified dosage and probably increasing that to six over a period of a week or two. I didn't feel much yet, but should soon.
- I had the recommended amount (two tablespoons) of Rehab with my PWO whey drink and not sure what to expect from it. I'm sore today, one day after that bench session. Is it supposed to alleviate DOMS?
RPS - Open 165 Raw - 07.13.13
1365 Elite/Pro Total (475,300,590)
Last edited by DieselWeasel; 10-19-2010 at 08:48 PM.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|DW's Journal||DieselWeasel||Training Logs||1393||09-08-2013 12:32 PM|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|