Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   I froce bold 200 (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4479)

MMA Max 10-16-2010 10:52 PM

I froce bold 200

Damn keyboard..Spelled it wrong - I FORCE lol

Questions

1) Effective Dosage- 400mg a day or 600

2) Best ran period of time - I heard 8-12 weeks

3) Results begin in?

I have read up on the compound just want to see if anyone here knows anymore on it

MMA Max 10-16-2010 10:56 PM

The reason I ask is because I made a trade for some items for 3 bottles of Iforce bold 200. Since I have more time before the fight I was thinking of running it..I was told it is dry gains, Little to no estro or gyno, Is one of the safest and can be ran for awhile but gains come slow but are easy to keep.

rippednmichigan 10-17-2010 04:18 AM

Becareful. if your tested in any of your fights. Bold is a banned substance bro. Also best if ran in the 800-1000 range for 8 weeks, I think you would need another bottle. I've never used it but a ton of people loved it when it was around.

#Maverick# 10-17-2010 08:25 AM

yea 800-1000 and i dont think it aromatizes(not sure) so very little chance of gyno, otc pct just to make sure, i have heard of some ppl running it withoutt pct tho

jslep 10-18-2010 09:07 AM

i agree with the boys that 800 for eight weeks is the ticket but to not have a pct would be foolish in my opinion. your health is your #1 concern here and even though its a mild pro hormone you should never gamble at all. even still your pct is gonna help you keep those hard earned gains you just spent all the time and money on. you can ask just about everyone out there what there biggest disapointment was about their cycle and i bet it will always be the loss of gains at the end. solid pre and post cycle supps are just as important as the cycle you run. thats just the way i would think of it.

another thing like ripper said if you are tested this could cause a fail fo sho so be careful.

#Maverick# 10-18-2010 11:12 AM

yea like i said if it was me i would always have atleast an otc pct, i dont think a serm is needed in this case just a test booster and a few other things so pct wont get that expensive

TitanCT 10-18-2010 11:51 AM

always PCT..secret is to get your natty test flowing ASAP!

MMA Max 10-19-2010 01:49 PM

I have i forces original revetisol that they made when they put out bold 200, i have medical nolva, i got 700mg tribulis+ horney goat weed mix and i have iforce`s pct test product..and if all else fails, i got a cousin whos a doctor lol

rippednmichigan 10-19-2010 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMA Max (Post 87612)
I have i forces original revetisol that they made when they put out bold 200, i have medical nolva, i got 700mg tribulis+ horney goat weed mix and i have iforce`s pct test product..and if all else fails, i got a cousin whos a doctor lol

Sounds like you have what you need. Just gotta put it together.

#Maverick# 10-19-2010 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMA Max (Post 87612)

damn thats beast wish i had a cuz thats a doctor