Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   MMA Max and Anabolic Impact (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4423)

MMA Max 10-08-2010 03:18 PM

MMA Max and Anabolic Impact

So I ran AI for the first time last night and I can say I think it did a great first job, I am going to go into futher detail in my log but I wanted to get something started..

I felt massive energy and it didnt take long for it to kick in..I also break a Speed bench pr AND I also Speed benched for 10 sets, Incline For 10 sets and Cable press downed for 10 sets and even broke a PR on those..Usually do the whole stack for 5 sets and 5 reps but went at 10 sets for 8 reps. WOW...The only thing that happend and this happens to me when ever I take something new..Is I got the bubble guts..Nothing big..

Pros so far
1) Energy kicked in fast
2) Focus was awesome
3) Str boost was there - not sure if this was AI or not..Need more time
4) Pumps were killer
5) No Crash so far
6) No rapid Heart beat or cracked out feeling

Cons
1) Bubble guts

rippednmichigan 10-08-2010 04:00 PM

FAWK YEAH BISH!!!:chow:

MMA Max 10-08-2010 05:36 PM

Day 2 of AI - I took 6 pills as bottle said but I dont know if me only sleeping 6 hours had something to do with this.. Energy was mild, Focus was rock solid but my energy felt like I just had 2 cups of coffee. Bubble guts were alittle bad..Mild nausea..Again, Dont know if AI has something to do with the nausea..I had some exciting and scary news last night, It was a long night and I only had 6 hours of sleep but, There is no way coffee could have even got me up, So AI did pull me into working out..

Rep work on my deads were solid and my front squats felt clean.

onetiredkris 10-09-2010 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMA Max (Post 85909)
..I had some exciting and scary news last night, It was a long night and I only had 6 hours of sleep but

you preggers' big dog? :march::march::march:

are you on an empty stomach when you take the impac?

either way, pound some pills and push some weight bra

nighttrain 10-09-2010 07:19 PM

looking good so far...

i cant wait to break into my bottle and give it hell....

bb12 10-09-2010 07:19 PM

I'm just getting over that cold that make you feel like #$#$ for a week... I'm sure that's what it is...

MMA Max 10-09-2010 08:28 PM

Well, I thought I had some good news. My fiance thought she was preg but it turns out that god does not like soldiers and she is not. It was a major let down. I went though the middle east swearing up and down if I made it I was gonna have a little spartan..So, Back to the drawing board..

As for taking AI ya, its on a empty stomach

MMA Max 10-13-2010 11:20 AM

Past week update. Everything seems clear..I had some real good energy and focus but Friday it seemed weak, Then I had the week end off and Monday and Tuesday were pretty damn impressive.

Last night Esp was pretty good, I broke a couple b,t,n push press PR's and was able to hammer out hammer str rows with 6 plates a side for a pr in reps..

So far everything looks good up to date.

Oh on bubble guts have seem to fade away

bb12 10-14-2010 05:34 AM

Glad to hear that thing are working themselves out in the gut area.

Nice job on the PR's, as that's one of the things that really keep me motivated.

nighttrain 10-14-2010 07:39 AM

sounding good