Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 09-23-2010, 11:24 AM   #1
TitanCT
Manlet of Malice
Max Brawn
Points: 10,355, Level: 67 Points: 10,355, Level: 67 Points: 10,355, Level: 67
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

TitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master member
Default AMS Pump Fixx™ - Need MAB Loggers!

Advanced Muscle Science needs a product logger for our latest creation Pump Fixx™. Simply write a short paragraph and post it in this thread detailing why you could use Pump Fixx™ in the gym. Are you looking for more reps? A new personal record? Tell us about it! We want to help you realize your goals. We will send you a free jug of Pump Fixx™ to help you out!

We prefer people who are experienced stimulant users. Also anyone that can sign up to do a video review with some training footage would have a good chance of being selected. We want the strongest, baddest, biggest, hardest workers on Muscle and Brawn!

This product is no joke. It's going to blow you away. Also be sure to check out the full write up and product details at the Muscle and Strength Store:

Pump Fixx Now Sold at Muscle & Strength!

TitanCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2010, 11:31 AM   #2
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

I'll email this to forum members.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 11:42 AM   #3
dmaipa
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: Food
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine

I could use AMS Pump Fixx for my training. I am continuously looking for more reps and more PRs. I've been off pre-workout supps for the pass month or so and have made great progress without it. But, I know adding a pre-workout supp such as Pump Fixx will take my progression to the next level. I experienced numerous pre-workout supps such as NO-Xplode, Jack3d, Super Pump, Nano Vapor, Muscle Marinade, Fast Twitch, and others. When I enter the gym, it's all about business. Im focused, and determined because I know exactly what I want. Get bigger and stronger. I'm on an upward climb right now, and I want to continue the progression I am having hopefully with the help of AMS Pump Fixx.

THE AIPA PROJECT | HAWAII FITNESS AND AWESOME KU LIFESTYLE BLOG

Youtube Channel: THE AIPA PROJECT

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook: @theaipaproject
dmaipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 12:32 PM   #4
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

I want this and I want it now!!
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 01:02 PM   #5
TitanCT
Manlet of Malice
Max Brawn
Points: 10,355, Level: 67 Points: 10,355, Level: 67 Points: 10,355, Level: 67

TitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippednmichigan View Post
I want this and I want it now!!
im telling your boss.
TitanCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 01:05 PM   #6
ricka182
Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine
Default I'm being lazy....

I could use AMS Pump Fixx for my training. I am continuously looking for more reps and more PRs. I've been off pre-workout supps for the pass month or so and have made great progress without it. But, I know adding a pre-workout supp such as Pump Fixx will take my progression to the next level. I experienced numerous pre-workout supps such as NO-Xplode, Jack3d, Super Pump, Nano Vapor, Muscle Marinade, Fast Twitch, and others. When I enter the gym, it's all about business. Im focused, and determined because I know exactly what I want. Get bigger and stronger. I'm on an upward climb right now, and I want to continue the progression I am having hopefully with the help of AMS Pump Fixx.

haha, just kidding Dmaipa

I'd love to try Pump-Fixx. I always strive to achieve more reps, or more weight every single workout, even if it's one rep, or 5lbs. Progression is key to success, and energy is key to progression. Having that extra drive to push to make myself become what I should have been years ago is something I'm always searching for. I've used Quake, Jack3d, plain caffeine pills, and plain 1,3 dimeth before. So far Quake has given me the best energy without feeling jittery all day.

Oh, and Fruit Punch is my favorite flavor for any supp except protein.. I'll be honest and say I have no way to take video, and any pics surely wouldn't be too pretty, as I'm still battling my BF%.. It's been almost a year since I started being serious about losing the fat, and I've dropped from 32% to around 21% a few weeks ago; and I'm about to start another cut to drop even more..
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 01:07 PM   #7
dmaipa
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Fav Supp: Food
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine

can't go wrong with fruit punch

THE AIPA PROJECT | HAWAII FITNESS AND AWESOME KU LIFESTYLE BLOG

Youtube Channel: THE AIPA PROJECT

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook: @theaipaproject
dmaipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 01:47 PM   #8
hugerobb
Brawn
Points: 1,095, Level: 17 Points: 1,095, Level: 17 Points: 1,095, Level: 17

Training Exp: 25 +yrs.
Training Type: Chaos & Pain
Fav Exercise: leg press
Fav Supp: Red Meat
hugerobb has made some quality postshugerobb has made some quality postshugerobb has made some quality postshugerobb has made some quality postshugerobb has made some quality postshugerobb has made some quality postshugerobb has made some quality posts

well it looks good sound good so good luck with your search
Old 09-23-2010, 02:36 PM   #9
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Bump.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 03:38 PM   #10
jwood
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

I could definitely use Pump Fixx, I have been looking at this stuff for a while. I am definitely an experienced stimulant user. I have used almost every preworkout formula on the market. I train like a maniac and also I have just switched my program to a bodybuilding/powerliftng hybrid. Therefore I believe that Pump Fixx could help me to hit new personal records and also help me add reps and size withe each workout. I train consistently 6 times a week and never miss a workout. I will log with incredible detail and will update my logs every day. If given this opportunity I will not disappoint, I love to train and I train hard all the time!

Thanks for the opportunity.

Last edited by jwood; 09-23-2010 at 04:59 PM.
jwood is online now   Reply With Quote