Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 09-09-2010, 06:41 AM   #1
nighttrain
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 20+
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast
Default Anabolic Addiction is at it again!!!! Free Supplements!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anabolic Addiction

Anabolic Impac
[IMG][/IMG]
It's time to make an impact in the weight room with Anabolic Addiction's IMPAC. The key ingredients in IMPAC can help you focus and prep yourself for the workout of your life. Unlike many other supplements with 30-50 under-dosed ingredients with an over-priced tag IMPAC has what you need to get the job done.

In the IMPAC fusion, we combine Beta-Alanine to aid in the battle against muscle fatigue and lactic acid build-up. IMPAC rushes glucose, energy, oxygen while increasing blood flow to your muscles. It is also helping preserve your muscle and help increase strength with Kre-Alkalyn.

Time to get focused with the Energy Matrix. The proprietary blend in IMPAC motivates and supercharges your mind into maximum work mode. Get ready to make an IMPAC with Anabolic Addiction.

Anabolic Rehab

[/URL]
After the destruction you need the construction. It's time to check your body into Rehab!

Eliminate muscle induced fatigue and get clean. Anabolic Addiction's Rehab has the staple ingredients to jump start anabolism. Keying in on the 4:2:2 ratio of Branched Chain Amino Acids with the power of Beta-Alanine and recovery with Kre-Alkalyn, you now have exactly what you want. The ultimate mix to stop catabolism and restart anabolism.

Adding Rehab to your post workout shake is crucial to improving your recovery time. Tasteless, it can be added to any drink of your choice. Rehab is best taken immediately following a workout or intra-workout but can be taken at anytime.

Take Anabolic Addiction's IMPAC before you workout and recover with Rehab.

When you are feining to build muscle, Anabolic Addiction has what you need to get your fix.

The two newest products of our line-up are finally ready to be logged. Yes thats right i will be giving out one of each product to log solo. But then there will be a Anabolic Impac and Anabolic Rehab stack winner.

Just throw up your applications and i will be choosing the winner. But i do love motivational videos and intense lifting songs. So im going to say that you will have a better chance of winning if you throw up a great video or song with you application. Feel free to upload as many videos/songs as you wish. The more i see you on the thread the more you are in my head to be chosen.

answer these in you app:

1. Why i should choose you?
2. What product you would like to log, and why.
3. Are you 18 or older
4. Live in the US
5. The supplements that you will be on during the log.
6. Will you be able to post before and after pics?

LETS SEE THESE APPLICATIONS!!!
Old 09-09-2010, 06:56 AM   #2
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

I just sent this out to members of the forum. Thanks AA!

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:01 AM   #3
nighttrain
Max Brawn

nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

Rock on Steve
Old 09-09-2010, 07:10 AM   #4
bb12
Hulk!
Max Brawn
Points: 7,232, Level: 56 Points: 7,232, Level: 56 Points: 7,232, Level: 56
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

bb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributor

We're at it again!
bb12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:23 AM   #5
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Great stuff here guys!
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:44 AM   #6
nighttrain
Max Brawn

Thanks for the support Ripper
Old 09-09-2010, 08:06 AM   #7
dmaipa
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: Food
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine

-Are you 18 or older: yes
-Live in the US: yes

I would like to log the Anabolic Rehab. I've used your Mass Addiction with some good results and would like to try another product of yours. I feel that Anabolic Rehab will help me in my goals in bulking. With the high volume and frequency of my workouts Anabolic Rehab will help with my recovery so that I can continue to push hard in the gym. I made the decision to go all the way. I'm tired of being average and in the mode of transforming myself. I've just started my bulking log "THE BULK LAB" (where you will find pictures of me) and currently am just taking a protein supplement, fish oil, and a large amount of food.

I'm going to be honest, if you want someone who lives to train and wakes up everyone morning assessing what the next workout is going to be like and what he needs to do in order to get to his goal, then that's me. I've taken an oath to myself to just stay in the shadows. But if you are looking for someone who can put up a whole bunch of posts and cool music, sorry thats not me. Since you like videos, I guess i can post one.

Me last year:

THE AIPA PROJECT | HAWAII FITNESS AND AWESOME KU LIFESTYLE BLOG

Youtube Channel: THE AIPA PROJECT

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook: @theaipaproject
dmaipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 12:16 PM   #8
brad1224
Max Brawn
Points: 5,286, Level: 46 Points: 5,286, Level: 46 Points: 5,286, Level: 46

brad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machine

perfect opportunity here guys

both are great solo, but hope the logger that logs the stack can hang on for the ride.

i know it took me for a wild one when i was alpha testing.

good luck to all!

***AAEFX REP***

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllAmericanEFX
Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com
brad1224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 02:21 PM   #9
DieselWeasel
Elite Raw Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 6,832, Level: 54 Points: 6,832, Level: 54 Points: 6,832, Level: 54
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Whey Powder
DieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beast

1. Why I should choose you?
a) I haven't used any of your products and I'm curious to see if they live up to the hype.
b) Anything to get me through Smolov, this brutal squat program, would be much appreciated.
c) I was in Ft. Knox, where you currently reside, for basic training.
d) I'm the Diesel Weasel!

2. What product would you would like to log, and why?
I need something for both the gym and recovery, so the stack would be cool.

3. Are you 18 or older?
Yes.

4. Do you live in the US?
Yes.

5. Which supplements will you be using during the log?
I will be using whey protein, vitamin C, vitamin D, and magnesium.

6. Will you be able to post before and after pics?
Yes, I can post before/after pics, along with video from my Smolov training.

Here is a video of me competing in powerlifting with a Sepultura song:

RPS - Open 165 Raw - 07.13.13
1365 Elite/Pro Total (475,300,590)

Last edited by DieselWeasel; 09-13-2010 at 03:04 PM.
DieselWeasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 03:58 PM   #10
gaspers04
Max Brawn
Points: 17,264, Level: 83 Points: 17,264, Level: 83 Points: 17,264, Level: 83
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 20 yrs.
Training Type: Westside
Fav Exercise: All of Them! Bench, hehe.
Fav Supp: Food
gaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master member

Nice stuff guys!

Supplements
M & S's Isofuel Chocolate, MGN's Dextrose,Universal's Beef Aminos and AAEFX's Kre-Alkalyn.
gaspers04 is offline   Reply With Quote