Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 08-27-2010, 10:17 AM   #1
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default USP Labs Jack3d Review by Dmaipa

USP Labs Jack3d Review by Dmaipa

Review of USP Labs – Jack3d Muscle and Brawn Bodybuilding and Powerlifting.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2010, 11:04 AM   #2
jwood
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

very good review big D, sounds like jack3d worked well for you. I think it is a very solid product

How many scoops were you taking by the end of the container?
Old 08-27-2010, 12:21 PM   #3
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Bump for Dmaipa...

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 01:04 PM   #4
dmaipa
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: Food
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwood View Post
very good review big D, sounds like jack3d worked well for you. I think it is a very solid product

How many scoops were you taking by the end of the container?
i was taking between 2 or 3 scoops..sometimes the 3 scoops had me really going tho, but i did crash after.

THE AIPA PROJECT | HAWAII FITNESS AND AWESOME KU LIFESTYLE BLOG

Youtube Channel: THE AIPA PROJECT

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook: @theaipaproject
dmaipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 01:13 PM   #5
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Solid write up big d. Very informative and complete. PM me your address I got some samples for you if you wouldn't mind writing a review?
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 01:34 PM   #6
dmaipa
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn

dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine

Sounds good will do
Old 08-27-2010, 02:32 PM   #7
MMA Max
Max Brawn
Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

MMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributor

It didnt give you stim dick? I was taking 2 and it killed my junk..Read a lot online about it doing that but nothing I have taken has come close to it's power..funny, the other day at MMA I didnt have my anadraulic state and my buddy has his jacked..I tempted fate cause I knew I was not gonna see my girl for 2 days and I figured stim dck would be gone by then...I didnt get it..took 2 scoops and my junk was fine

" Deutscher Stolz weltweit "

Violence. It may not be the answer, But it sure cuts down on the questions!

MMA Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 02:42 PM   #8
andys_trim
Max Brawn
Points: 6,607, Level: 53 Points: 6,607, Level: 53 Points: 6,607, Level: 53

Training Exp: 1
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift!
Fav Supp: Any I can afford.
andys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributor

I took this product and really liked it, I didn't have the crash after I worked out. Weird.. I think I like Quake 10.0 better though, probably my favorite PWO out there.

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...tml#post103267 - Home of no compromising and busting ass day in and day out
andys_trim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 03:24 PM   #9
dmaipa
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA Max View Post
It didnt give you stim dick? I was taking 2 and it killed my junk..Read a lot online about it doing that but nothing I have taken has come close to it's power..funny, the other day at MMA I didnt have my anadraulic state and my buddy has his jacked..I tempted fate cause I knew I was not gonna see my girl for 2 days and I figured stim dck would be gone by then...I didnt get it..took 2 scoops and my junk was fine
hahaha..no man i didn't have stim dick..mine was fine..actually probably worked better hahah. I remember you mentioning that before about it, and i've never heard about that happening to anyone else. But glad those 2 scoops didn't mess up your junk again.

Old 08-27-2010, 03:26 PM   #10
dmaipa
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by andys_trim View Post
I took this product and really liked it, I didn't have the crash after I worked out. Weird.. I think I like Quake 10.0 better though, probably my favorite PWO out there.
never tried quake 10.0 but i've heard good things about it..i may have to give it a go.