Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   USP Labs Jack3d Review by Dmaipa (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4102)

BendtheBar 08-27-2010 10:17 AM

USP Labs Jack3d Review by Dmaipa
 
USP Labs Jack3d Review by Dmaipa

Review of USP Labs – Jack3d Muscle and Brawn Bodybuilding and Powerlifting.

jwood 08-27-2010 11:04 AM

very good review big D, sounds like jack3d worked well for you. I think it is a very solid product

How many scoops were you taking by the end of the container?

BendtheBar 08-27-2010 12:21 PM

Bump for Dmaipa...

dmaipa 08-27-2010 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwood (Post 78305)
very good review big D, sounds like jack3d worked well for you. I think it is a very solid product

How many scoops were you taking by the end of the container?

i was taking between 2 or 3 scoops..sometimes the 3 scoops had me really going tho, but i did crash after.

rippednmichigan 08-27-2010 01:13 PM

Solid write up big d. Very informative and complete. PM me your address I got some samples for you if you wouldn't mind writing a review?

dmaipa 08-27-2010 01:34 PM

Sounds good will do

MMA Max 08-27-2010 02:32 PM

It didnt give you stim dick? I was taking 2 and it killed my junk..Read a lot online about it doing that but nothing I have taken has come close to it's power..funny, the other day at MMA I didnt have my anadraulic state and my buddy has his jacked..I tempted fate cause I knew I was not gonna see my girl for 2 days and I figured stim dck would be gone by then...I didnt get it..took 2 scoops and my junk was fine

andys_trim 08-27-2010 02:42 PM

I took this product and really liked it, I didn't have the crash after I worked out. Weird.. I think I like Quake 10.0 better though, probably my favorite PWO out there.

dmaipa 08-27-2010 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMA Max (Post 78340)
It didnt give you stim dick? I was taking 2 and it killed my junk..Read a lot online about it doing that but nothing I have taken has come close to it's power..funny, the other day at MMA I didnt have my anadraulic state and my buddy has his jacked..I tempted fate cause I knew I was not gonna see my girl for 2 days and I figured stim dck would be gone by then...I didnt get it..took 2 scoops and my junk was fine

hahaha..no man i didn't have stim dick..mine was fine..actually probably worked better hahah. I remember you mentioning that before about it, and i've never heard about that happening to anyone else. But glad those 2 scoops didn't mess up your junk again.

dmaipa 08-27-2010 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andys_trim (Post 78344)
I took this product and really liked it, I didn't have the crash after I worked out. Weird.. I think I like Quake 10.0 better though, probably my favorite PWO out there.

never tried quake 10.0 but i've heard good things about it..i may have to give it a go.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.