Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 08-11-2010, 06:46 PM   #1
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast
Default ► Come in for MOAR MUSCLE MARINADE!

You've heard the hype. You've seen the drama surrounding this release. Now is your chance to find out what all the commotion is about.

We are looking for one person to log Muscle Marinade for us here at muscleandbrawn.com. All we ask is that the log be updated at least 3-4 days per week, you provide honest feedback, and that you are able to begin the log immediately after receiving the product.

Simple:
1. Tell me why you want to log our newest product.
2. Why I should choose you.
3. Wwhat you hope to achieve my using MM.

Contest will go for one week.

Good luck!

User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2010, 07:05 PM   #2
strkout35
Max Brawn
Points: 10,027, Level: 66 Points: 10,027, Level: 66 Points: 10,027, Level: 66
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

strkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machine

Sent ya a PM ripped
strkout35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 07:58 PM   #3
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn

rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by strkout35 View Post
Sent ya a PM ripped
Right on SO, put up an ap in here ok.

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

Old 08-11-2010, 08:04 PM   #4
strkout35
Max Brawn
Points: 10,027, Level: 66 Points: 10,027, Level: 66 Points: 10,027, Level: 66

strkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machine

When I heard you were a rep for purus labs I was hoping you'd offer this up haha I'm very interested. I've tried Quake 10.0 and superpump 250 and liked them but I've never been 100% impressed with one and I'm hoping this will be the one. I guess you should pick me because I'm a hard worker in the gym and rarely miss workouts. I just nailed down my new routine and am very serious about making gains. The only issue I have is that I'm leaving for college on the 26th so idk about workouts the first week. I'd say if I got this I'd be able to start logging it come September 1st. Also my goals for this are to pack on as much muscle as possible with minimal fat gains

Thanks for offering this up Ripped

Last edited by strkout35; 08-11-2010 at 08:47 PM.
strkout35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 08:30 PM   #5
dmaipa
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73

Fav Supp: Food
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine

Ripped, I would enjoy to keep a log of Muscle Marinade. I've tried many pre-workout supplements out there. Some with success and some without. I looked over Purus Labs website and I couldn't have agreed more with the Purus Truth. Many of the supplements out are overdosed, ineffective, and we as consumers are part of the marketing game. Right now, I'm busting my ass following the DC Training, by Dante Trudel. High Intensity and High Frequency. I've been receiving great results from the program and I would be grateful to give Muscle Marinade a test. I hope that Muscle Marinade would help me unleash more of the demons inside me during my workouts as I continue on adding as much muscle and mass. Also, I'm hoping it will give me the focus and intensity I need to crush my workouts and help me recover from them. Thanks for the opportunity.

THE AIPA PROJECT | HAWAII FITNESS AND AWESOME KU LIFESTYLE BLOG

Youtube Channel: THE AIPA PROJECT

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook: @theaipaproject
dmaipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 11:08 PM   #6
jwood
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

Ripped,
1) I would love to run a log of muscle marinade. I have been looking at this stuff since it came out and I think it looks like a great product. I am always interested in finding the next best preworkout. I have taken many different formulas which gives me basis to rate this formula.
2) You should choose me because I consistently lift heavy and hard all the time. I keep a very detailed log of my workouts and would be willing to log this product at any site that you choose. I am an experienced lifter that will provide only honest feedback. I am also on a solid program that has yielded results already, so I will know if the Muscle Marinade is truly working. I am available to begin logging the product as soon has I get it, and I will keep a detailed log and write a detailed review when I complete the product.
3)I would hope to achieve intense workouts where I can constantly push for new PRs. I would also hope to achieve greater recovery between workouts. I am constantly trying to add more muscle with minimal amounts of fat, focus on strength. I think the Muscle Marinade could really help me with my strength gains by keeping me focused in the gym and providing the nutrients my muscles need to grow.

Thanks a lot ripped!! And also thanks to Purus Labs.
Old 08-12-2010, 04:15 AM   #7
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn

Nice apps so far guy's, keep 'em coming in.

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

Old 08-12-2010, 04:30 AM   #8
nighttrain
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68

Air Hockey Average Champion! Football Frenzy Champion! Yahtzee! Champion!
Tournaments Won: 1

Training Exp: 20+
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

PURUS LABS???? where the hell have i been??? congrats Bro, and good luck to all the applicants... i wont drop one as my workouts are hit and miss here lately... but i have heard some good stuff about this product!!!
Old 08-12-2010, 07:18 AM   #9
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain View Post
PURUS LABS???? where the hell have i been??? congrats Bro, and good luck to all the applicants... i wont drop one as my workouts are hit and miss here lately... but i have heard some good stuff about this product!!!
Sup NT! Yeh Purus is good people with great products, this is some good stuff.
Old 08-12-2010, 11:19 PM   #10
CallmeKing
Max Brawn
Points: 3,800, Level: 38 Points: 3,800, Level: 38 Points: 3,800, Level: 38
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

CallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributor

I tried picking this up at vitamin shoppe heard some awesome review for it but, they don't carry any of their products.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies with in us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
CallmeKing is offline   Reply With Quote