Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 08-09-2010, 12:20 PM   #1
Fcat611
Brawn
Points: 1,879, Level: 25 Points: 1,879, Level: 25 Points: 1,879, Level: 25
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Fcat611 is off to a bad start
Default Diet help!!

scuse my english.

I need diet help. on another forum a brah keeps teleling me i can gain muscle and get a 6 pax at the same time and other posters chime in and say he's right but they won't tell me specifically how to do it!!! they keep saying its possible but they wont tell me how. they say everyone who doesn't believe them is ignorant?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2010, 12:24 PM   #2
ElementalVirago
Resident Poop Doctor
Max Brawn
Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Lard
ElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fcat611 View Post
scuse my english.

I need diet help. on another forum a brah keeps teleling me i can gain muscle and get a 6 pax at the same time and other posters chime in and say he's right but they won't tell me specifically how to do it!!! they keep saying its possible but they wont tell me how. they say everyone who doesn't believe them is ignorant?
Pretty sure I can guess where this other forum is.

"If someone tells you something is easy and they can't explain how to do it, it's not easy." --Steve Shaw

ElementalVirago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:00 PM   #3
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

If someone tells you something is easy and they can't explain how to do it, it's not easy.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:52 PM   #4
Trevor Lane
I am a VIKING!
Max Brawn
Points: 10,591, Level: 68 Points: 10,591, Level: 68 Points: 10,591, Level: 68
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Training Exp: A few
Training Type: Wendler 531
Fav Supp: T-Bomb II
Trevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beast

They're right that it's possible but it ain't easy. Are you willing to stop eating grains altogether, put in serious work in the gym at least 4-5 days a week, and not expect to see any results for up to a year? Thet's what it can take, depeinding on your genetics for fat deposits in the gut.
Trevor Lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 02:14 PM   #5
ElementalVirago
Resident Poop Doctor
Max Brawn

ElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
If someone tells you something is easy and they can't explain how to do it, it's not easy.
I am so stealing that.

"If someone tells you something is easy and they can't explain how to do it, it's not easy." --Steve Shaw

Old 08-09-2010, 02:16 PM   #6
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementalVirago View Post
I am so stealing that.
Feel free

I definitely think some folks can gain muscle and lose fat at the same time, but if it were easy we'd all be running the same diet.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 02:19 PM   #7
ElementalVirago
Resident Poop Doctor
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Feel free

I definitely think some folks can gain muscle and lose fat at the same time, but if it were easy we'd all be running the same diet.
Yes, as my dear old dad used to say, "If it were easy, the hookers and pimps would be doing it and we'd be out walking the streets."

Old 08-19-2010, 11:40 AM   #8
ricka182
Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine

I'll have to check my BF%... I think I'm gaining while losing.. Hopefully it's in a good way.. I think I'm down 3 Lbs since I started the Trifecta, but I'm certainly looking and feeling bigger..

As for the other forum OP, I stopped believeing over 1/2 the B.S. that gets spewed out there all day..

As BTB said, possible? Yes. Easy? No.
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote