Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Favorite Pre-Workout Supp.. (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3955)

dmaipa 08-08-2010 11:02 AM

Favorite Pre-Workout Supp..

Just wondering what is everyone's go to supplement for pre-workout. I've tried No-Xplode, Jack3d, super pump 250, fast twitch, nano vapor, or sometimes i just went with straight up caffeine powder from bulknutrition...but for some reason i always head back to No-Xplode because i feel it works for me the best...what is everyone's pre-workout supp of choice?

strkout35 08-08-2010 11:10 AM

Superpump 250 then Quake 10.0 those are my top 2

big_swede 08-08-2010 11:15 AM

Dextrose and creatine 30 min pre, a redbull when i arrive at the gym. Works better for me than any pre-workout products ive tryed so far (superpump 250, no-explode and some other brands).

rippednmichigan 08-08-2010 11:16 AM

I've tried almost all you've listed, some worked better than others. But now you have me sounding like a broken record, and this straight up no BS, LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT (ASGT) you guys gotta try this! Check out the ingrediant profile and price, its amazing!

dmaipa 08-08-2010 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rippednmichigan (Post 74346)
I've tried almost all you've listed, some worked better than others. But now you have me sounding like a broken record, and this straight up no BS, LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT (ASGT) you guys gotta try this! Check out the ingrediant profile and price, its amazing!

hmmm..might have to check that one out..

Trevor Lane 08-08-2010 11:21 AM

1. Body Fortress Super NOS Blast: "CREA-PUMP BLEND - with Creatine to accelerate force, power and strength in the gym. VASOSURGE BLEND - with L-Arginine to enhance nitric oxide synthesis and circulation. NEURO-ENERGY BLEND - with Taurine/L-Tyrosine/Caffeine to charge up your body and mind so you can maximize your potential at the gym. NITROMAX BLEND - contains ALL essential Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) to support nitrogen levels." Relatively cheap and available at wal-mart.

2. Methyl Mass: " This Hardcore product utilizes the latest advancements in Cell-Volumizing, Performance, Endurance, and Vaso-Proliferation. It contains an Elite Mental Focus Blend, along with exclusive PROPADROL™, and our unique delivery system INSA-CARB™. METHYL MASS™ is guaranteed to yield unsurpassable results." Also not too bad on price, but have to go to GNC or online to get.

BendtheBar 08-08-2010 11:56 AM

Superpump 250 and Quake 10.0. Superpump is my top, but I can run a half serving of Quake, get great benefits, and it becomes more cost effective.

andys_trim 08-08-2010 03:07 PM

I like Jacked and VasoCharge. VasoCharge gets me more focused and intense than anything, but it makes me want to yak every time I drink it. I got it when it was on sale for 2 tubs for $28.

jwood 08-08-2010 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andys_trim (Post 74384)
I like Jacked and VasoCharge. VasoCharge gets me more focused and intense than anything, but it makes me want to yak every time I drink it. I got it when it was on sale for 2 tubs for $28.

Vasocharge is expensive, but I would not mind trying it. It is just weird to me that scivation would put out two preworkout supplements

andys_trim 08-09-2010 12:18 AM

I guess I lucked out on the price. If you can handle the taste then it will be a good one. Don't get the lemonade, I haven't tried the other flavor. I'm not sure why they do, but I haven't tried Quake 10.0