|06-29-2010, 03:10 PM||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2010
avoid these 5 foods if you want to lose weight!
if you find that you consistently work out, eat right, yet feel gassy, bloated, tired and can’t lose weight. Often times this is a result of eating foods that are inflammatory- things that react poorly with your body, causing inflammation, disturbed gut function, impaired weight loss:
1. Grains- Bread is dead baby. Grains were domesticated only recently and as a result are still considered unnatural to our diet. They react poorly with our bodies and most people don`t handle them well. Dump the bagels (yes I do exhibit bagelism- hatred towards bagels).
2. Dairy- With all the hormones injected in our dairy and the lactose many people are intolerant to, dairy represents a no brainer to eliminate if your stomach just doesn`t feel right.
3. Artificial Sweeteners- Nothing Life is free and neither are zero calorie sweeteners. Studies have shown that these sweeteners can actually cause the same effect as regular sugar on your body, in addition to not being recognized by your body. While I`m not saying eat honey, I am saying be careful with the amount of artificial sweeteners you consume.
4. Soy- Once the golden child of nutrition, recently soy has come under fire for not being processed well in its highly concentrated form in the west. Poor regulations coupled with rumours of releasing phytoestrogens put this food off the good books.
5. Artificial Stimulants and Caffeine- Fat burners don`t work, they just waste your money. Caffeine rich sources, such as coffee and energy drinks provide a temporary boost in energy but cause a dramatic drain on your adrenal glands, which can elevate your cortisol (stress hormone). High stress equals a lack of weight loss and a craving for bad food. Bottom line is reduce the amount of coffee and other caffeine rich foods.
personal i still have cheese, these are still just recommendations if you feel you still havent lost weight yet!
|avoid, foods, lose, weight|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Foods to avoid||superdude||Nutrition, Diet and Supplements||7||04-23-2012 05:01 PM|
|Is It Okay to Have A Cheat Meal While Trying to Lose Weight?||Dork McSchlorp||General Board||0||08-24-2010 01:11 AM|
|Do Women Only Need Cardio to Lose Weight?||Dork McSchlorp||General Board||0||08-02-2010 06:51 PM|
|How Many Calories Should I Eat to Lose Weight?||Dork McSchlorp||General Board||1||11-02-2009 10:32 AM|
|Best Way to Lose Weight: 5 Secrets to Weight Loss||Dork McSchlorp||General Board||0||10-13-2009 11:50 AM|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|