Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Dymatize Whey (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3610)

BendtheBar 06-22-2010 02:38 PM

Dymatize Whey
 
Any try Dymatize Whey?

Any decent flavors?

Dymatize Elite Whey Protein - Fast Digesting, High In BCAAs! | Muscle & Strength

rippednmichigan 06-22-2010 03:02 PM

I've been stuck on the dymatize elite gourmet, I've been getting when it goes on sale for $50 shipped for 10lbs. I've tried vanilla-good, strawbery cream-oh so good and chocolat peanut butter-is the best I've ever tasted from any whey company!

BendtheBar 06-22-2010 03:41 PM

Thanks Ripper!

rippednmichigan 06-22-2010 06:48 PM

You got it. I'm bringing some with me, bring your shaker and you can give it a try. I got that tub of Postal to give you all packed up also.

Kpettitt 06-22-2010 09:53 PM

Yeah- I love it! I've got the cafe mocha right now. It's awsome in everything I mix it with!

rippednmichigan 06-22-2010 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kpettitt (Post 65052)
Yeah- I love it! I've got the cafe mocha right now. It's awsome in everything I mix it with!

I only mix with water and its great. The chocolate peanut butter is awesome with ice makes it thick.

uforce 07-19-2010 12:55 PM

first post here.....

i also enjoyed the cafe mocha. actually, i mixed one scope cafe mocha with one scoop of their all natural chocolate...........very tasty indeed!! can't hardly beat dymatize for price/quality/effectivenss in the whey isolate category.

CallmeKing 07-19-2010 12:58 PM

Just went through a tub of the Vanilla pretty good. I usually have it mixed with something so flavor is not a big deal. I usually only get vanilla whey and this one has the richest, truest flavor I've had.

BendtheBar 07-19-2010 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uforce (Post 70448)
first post here.....

i also enjoyed the cafe mocha. actually, i mixed one scope cafe mocha with one scoop of their all natural chocolate...........very tasty indeed!! can't hardly beat dymatize for price/quality/effectivenss in the whey isolate category.

Welcome to the forum.

I'm about to break into Dymatize. I just finished Scivation and can't wait to try it.

Scivation was great, btw.

uforce 07-20-2010 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 70451)
Welcome to the forum.

I'm about to break into Dymatize. I just finished Scivation and can't wait to try it.

Scivation was great, btw.

thank you
did you have their whey or solution 5?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.