Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   best fat burner (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3291)

j-5 05-16-2010 01:31 PM

best fat burner
 
this is my first post at this site and i like that there isn't so much traffic in here compared to a certain site but.......I have never used a fat burner before never really needed to but i bulked up way to much this winter and am in need of cuttin alittle extra fat off what do u guys think is the best fat burner......preferable with caffeine cuz ill be taking it before my morning cardio

BendtheBar 05-16-2010 01:50 PM

Welcome to the forum J-5. I've used the Anabolic Addiction stack of Phenom V1 and HT-8 and it gave me great, clean energy all day so I could tell it was working as intended. Never had any jitters or anything bad while using it. In fact, I cut it down to a half dose and still felt great.

Rustang 05-16-2010 02:42 PM

shameless plug...

the stuffs great... check some of our logs on it, there are tons of em.

j-5 05-16-2010 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 56723)
Welcome to the forum J-5. I've used the Anabolic Addiction stack of Phenom V1 and HT-8 and it gave me great, clean energy all day so I could tell it was working as intended. Never had any jitters or anything bad while using it. In fact, I cut it down to a half dose and still felt great.

that stuff sound great and is very reasonably priced, but i have a warehouse by my house that seems to have about everything i look for and doesn't have this stuff..i wouldn't mind ordering it if i wasn't planing on starting to take it this week and leaving next week for 10 days...does anyone have any more suggestions

BendtheBar 05-16-2010 03:52 PM

I know Shaolikiwi ran Animal Cuts and seemed to like it.

Lipo 6 is also extremely popular, but I've never run it myself.

Both of those should be available pretty much anywhere locally.

j-5 05-16-2010 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 56745)
I know Shaolikiwi ran Animal Cuts and seemed to like it.

Lipo 6 is also extremely popular, but I've never run it myself.

Both of those should be available pretty much anywhere locally.

yeah i think im gonna go with the small bottle of lipo 6 then order your first recommendation, i just can't be spending 40 bucks on animal cuts for a 3 week supply, thanks for the info

Rich Knapp 05-24-2010 04:46 PM

My fat burners of choice are cardio and AAEFX Lean Fix. Tremendous results.
Plus I don't get the gitters or crash from it.

cooltom 05-24-2010 04:48 PM

my low budget fat burner is: green tea + testosterone thread

Shaolinkiwi 05-24-2010 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooltom (Post 58606)
my low budget fat burner is: green tea + testosterone thread

Lol

onetiredkris 05-24-2010 06:15 PM

Honestly for 'first thing in the morning' cardio. I really dont think straight coffee can be beat. Priced cheap as hell, and i think its high temperature helps me get up and moving quicker.


But yeah for an all around fatloss product i liked phenom from anabolic addiction too


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.