Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 05-07-2010, 11:26 PM   #1
MMA Max
Max Brawn
Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

MMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributor
Default Need some PH Advice - Just Finished H-drol/Wanna Start M-drol

Did H-drol and it was weak as ****, I don't even think anything went on - Zero sides, No nut shrinkage, no nothing, not even a pimple lol I ran h-drol for about 4 weeks, I think there might have been slight gain-age but nothing I couldn't have done on Creatine ( Serious )

I have a 3 or 4 week Cycle of M-drol should I run it or take some time off?

I have a bottle of T-alpha I am getting ready to log that I won awhile back. I was waiting to use it as a part of PCT.

Suggestions?

" Deutscher Stolz weltweit "

Violence. It may not be the answer, But it sure cuts down on the questions!

MMA Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2010, 06:37 AM   #2
nighttrain
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 20+
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

Max, i would take some down time before i ran the Mdrol.. you should do 2x the length of your cycle down before running another one....

run the T-alpha as part of a PCT for 4 weeks, see what you feel like, if all is good then hold off a couple more weeks as you preload your hawthorne berry and stuff.. then hit up the MDROL... what kind Mdrol cycle you talking about running? ie.... Dosage and length and what brand is it?
Old 05-08-2010, 06:42 AM   #3
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain View Post
Max, i would take some down time before i ran the Mdrol.. you should do 2x the length of your cycle down before running another one....
^ This.

Definitely take some down time, and even though you didn't feel anything run the T-Alpha.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 09:25 AM   #4
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

This could go either way, do as suggested take the down time and hit the mdrol at a later datem
Max you said you ran a tren cycle before correct, that's not a product that's easy on the body.
If it has almost been 4 weeks you could run the mdrol for 3 weeks making this a 6 week cycle. We can only give you our
Personal experiances and opinions its your body listen to it brother it will tell you what's up.
Lmk if you got other questions I will be glad to help bro.
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 10:18 AM   #5
jslep
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 15 years
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

also we need to know the dosing and timing of the hdrol to know if some of this could be corrected and may have played into the no gains. you don't want to waste you money on another cycle gone wrong. but me personally i would take the time off. especially if you don't have a serm for the mdrol.
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 11:49 AM   #6
MMA Max
Max Brawn
Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

MMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributor

For H-drol I took one in the Am after a Protein Shake and 1 before bed and word on taking a break. I will do that

" Deutscher Stolz weltweit "

Violence. It may not be the answer, But it sure cuts down on the questions!

MMA Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 12:32 PM   #7
CallmeKing
Max Brawn
Points: 3,800, Level: 38 Points: 3,800, Level: 38 Points: 3,800, Level: 38
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

CallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributor

I'm not an expert on PH's but, I think H-drol was usually ran for 6 weeks to be most effective. Not sure.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies with in us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
CallmeKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 04:48 PM   #8
jslep
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 15 years
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

gains do come in the later weeks and dosing at 4 per day is common with h-drol. one with all three meals and before bed is a good bulk dosing.
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 10:45 PM   #9
indianballer
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

indianballer is off to a bad start

yeah you definately want to be at 75 mg's if not 100 with h-drol. Also, as they've said, 6 weeks is a good length for h-drol because it's so long acting and takes awhile to get in the body and start working. It's also not a great bulking compound, so if you were expecting explosive strength gains and 10-15 lbs of lean muscle you might have picked the wrong compound. IMO it's great for a MILD compound to maintain muscle mass during a cut, or to aid in doing a recomp, but that's all. It is what it is. I promise you won't be disapointed with m-drol. Definately do take a couple months off though so your receptors are fresh and your body recovered, even though you didn't FEEL anything your liver was sure as **** working hard for 4 weeks. Hit it hard natural for 8 weeks and then give it hell with the m-drol brother. Good luck!
indianballer is offline   Reply With Quote