Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Need some PH Advice - Just Finished H-drol/Wanna Start M-drol (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3182)

MMA Max 05-07-2010 11:26 PM

Need some PH Advice - Just Finished H-drol/Wanna Start M-drol

Did H-drol and it was weak as ****, I don't even think anything went on - Zero sides, No nut shrinkage, no nothing, not even a pimple lol I ran h-drol for about 4 weeks, I think there might have been slight gain-age but nothing I couldn't have done on Creatine ( Serious )

I have a 3 or 4 week Cycle of M-drol should I run it or take some time off?

I have a bottle of T-alpha I am getting ready to log that I won awhile back. I was waiting to use it as a part of PCT.

Suggestions?

nighttrain 05-08-2010 06:37 AM

Max, i would take some down time before i ran the Mdrol.. you should do 2x the length of your cycle down before running another one....

run the T-alpha as part of a PCT for 4 weeks, see what you feel like, if all is good then hold off a couple more weeks as you preload your hawthorne berry and stuff.. then hit up the MDROL... what kind Mdrol cycle you talking about running? ie.... Dosage and length and what brand is it?

BendtheBar 05-08-2010 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nighttrain (Post 54657)
Max, i would take some down time before i ran the Mdrol.. you should do 2x the length of your cycle down before running another one....

^ This.

Definitely take some down time, and even though you didn't feel anything run the T-Alpha.

rippednmichigan 05-08-2010 09:25 AM

This could go either way, do as suggested take the down time and hit the mdrol at a later datem
Max you said you ran a tren cycle before correct, that's not a product that's easy on the body.
If it has almost been 4 weeks you could run the mdrol for 3 weeks making this a 6 week cycle. We can only give you our
Personal experiances and opinions its your body listen to it brother it will tell you what's up.
Lmk if you got other questions I will be glad to help bro.

jslep 05-08-2010 10:18 AM

also we need to know the dosing and timing of the hdrol to know if some of this could be corrected and may have played into the no gains. you don't want to waste you money on another cycle gone wrong. but me personally i would take the time off. especially if you don't have a serm for the mdrol.

MMA Max 05-08-2010 11:49 AM

For H-drol I took one in the Am after a Protein Shake and 1 before bed and word on taking a break. I will do that

CallmeKing 05-08-2010 12:32 PM

I'm not an expert on PH's but, I think H-drol was usually ran for 6 weeks to be most effective. Not sure.

jslep 05-08-2010 04:48 PM

gains do come in the later weeks and dosing at 4 per day is common with h-drol. one with all three meals and before bed is a good bulk dosing.

indianballer 09-09-2010 10:45 PM

yeah you definately want to be at 75 mg's if not 100 with h-drol. Also, as they've said, 6 weeks is a good length for h-drol because it's so long acting and takes awhile to get in the body and start working. It's also not a great bulking compound, so if you were expecting explosive strength gains and 10-15 lbs of lean muscle you might have picked the wrong compound. IMO it's great for a MILD compound to maintain muscle mass during a cut, or to aid in doing a recomp, but that's all. It is what it is. I promise you won't be disapointed with m-drol. Definately do take a couple months off though so your receptors are fresh and your body recovered, even though you didn't FEEL anything your liver was sure as **** working hard for 4 weeks. Hit it hard natural for 8 weeks and then give it hell with the m-drol brother. Good luck!