Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Help me pick my next pre-workout (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3020)

BenReilly 04-24-2010 11:09 AM

Help me pick my next pre-workout

I'm about to finish up my tub of 1MR, which is by far my favorite pwo, and will definantly be using it again. However before I left my last job I used my discount to purchase a ton of stuff that I hadnt had the opportunity to try whilst working there.

My favorites are definantly 1MR, White Flood, and Jack3d....

the ones to choose from in this poll however are:

Hemo Rage
Supercharge by Labrada
NO Xplode NT

CallmeKing 04-24-2010 12:02 PM

I would go with muscle marinade. Honestly I heared some bomb reviews from people I know it's not super well known yet but I haven't met one person who tried it that said it wasn't their favorite pwo.

Out of the ones I tried I would go with Orange Krush but it's expensive.

BenReilly 04-24-2010 12:21 PM

thanks for the input CMK but I have these three sittin on my counter ready to be used....but will definantly keep those others in mind!!!

CallmeKing 04-24-2010 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BenReilly (Post 50871)
thanks for the input CMK but I have these three sittin on my counter ready to be used....but will definantly keep those others in mind!!!

oh alright well im not really familar with all of them but, I have tried NO xplode but, I did hear good things about hemo rage.

CoopDawg 04-24-2010 01:17 PM

Tried NO it's good but the pumps stop if you dont cycle on and off i became immune to it after about 3 weeks using 3 days a week. Heard good stuff about hemo. JACKED IS THE ****TTTTTTTTTT

BenReilly 04-24-2010 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CallmeKing (Post 50875)
oh alright well im not really familar with all of them but, I have tried NO xplode but, I did hear good things about hemo rage.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoopDawg (Post 50886)
Tried NO it's good but the pumps stop if you dont cycle on and off i became immune to it after about 3 weeks using 3 days a week. Heard good stuff about hemo. JACKED IS THE ****TTTTTTTTTT

Yeah I tried the original NO as my first preworkout, lasted about a month before I got used to it.

Definantly going to go back to using 1MR and jack3d and WF, but my curiosity got the best of me and the deal was too good to pass up on getting them

CoopDawg 04-24-2010 03:27 PM

nothin wrong with taking a good deal. get it while ya can big ben

onetiredkris 04-24-2010 03:29 PM

homo rage

MMA Max 04-24-2010 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onetiredkris (Post 50910)
homo rage

LMFAO!

Try this

a 5-hour energy and a cup of coffee, **** that other bull****!

onetiredkris 04-24-2010 03:38 PM

haha my perfect prewo : coffee and wiping down the old lady.

i walk into the gym looking and smelling like a million bucks