Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Order your TransForm and Metamorphosis Now! (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=269)

rippednmichigan 07-09-2009 06:51 PM

Order your TransForm and Metamorphosis Now!

Hello friends!

I'm sure that many of you out there know that compounds like 7-oxo dhea have a hard time remaining in suspension in a transdermal carrier. Well, after many efforts to make these products remain totally suspended, we now have our batches and are bottling them as we speak!

You can purchase TransForm and Metamorphosis from Welcome to Force of Green Labs! and all orders will ship out within 24 hours.

We are currently working on a newer, better, more user-friendly site so bear with us We've also got some new and exciting products in the works, so stay tuned!

Again, we at Force of Green Labs are grateful for all of your sales and support! If you are not satisfied with our product(s), email me or call me and I will personally try and help you or I will refund your money. Also, I am on the boards and try to stay on top of things at all times, so we'll be glad to help out in any way we can!

RickB 07-09-2009 07:40 PM

What is the difference between the two? Metamorphosis doesn't have a description yet.

BendtheBar 07-09-2009 07:45 PM

:ditto:

rippednmichigan 07-09-2009 08:59 PM

This is a quick break down of the two, I will post the write up as soon as I get it.

TransForm: Great on cycle anti-e, great stand alone anti-e and test booster, upregulates htpa, great for bridging in between cycles, etc.

Metamorphosis: Great for muscle preservation and fatloss (especially abdominal fat), slight mood enhancement, etc.

BendtheBar 07-11-2009 09:23 PM

I am going to give transform a shot. I'll be ordering tomorrow and running a log when the time comes.

rippednmichigan 07-12-2009 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuscleandBrawn (Post 1141)
I am going to give transform a shot. I'll be ordering tomorrow and running a log when the time comes.

Cool Steve, I think your going to be pleased and thanks for throwing up a log:rockon: If you need anything else let a brotha know! I am going to be running with my next cycle as well, looking forward to your progress big guy!

BendtheBar 07-12-2009 08:52 AM

Thanks bro!

BendtheBar 07-12-2009 11:13 AM

I just ordered some TransForm.

Can't wait to rock a log. :cheers:

rippednmichigan 07-12-2009 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuscleandBrawn (Post 1152)
I just ordered some TransForm.

Can't wait to rock a log. :cheers:

Nice bro, we want some before and afters man!!!:rockon::cheers:

BendtheBar 07-12-2009 11:58 AM

I will definitely log in up good. Befores - Afters. Detailed stats. Bodyfat percentage. The whole 9 yards.