Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-09-2009, 07:25 AM   #1
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast
Default TransForm...Another Logging Opp From Force of Green Labs!

The only thing you need to do to apply is sign up at prohormoneforum.com and post an app! I'm not concerned about the logger being a major contributor on PHF, but I WILL NEED YOU TO LOG IT HERE AND THERE (just copy and paste). This promo is on that site so like I said you will need to sign up over there. IF I know you, I will vouch for you.

Force of Green Labs is proud to present TransForm...

TransForm is our topical formestane solution. Formestane (4-hydroxyandrostenedione) is a suicide inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme and can effectively reduce circulating estrogen in the body. TransForm is great for cutting, as it will provide the with a harder, ripped and more defined appearance, especially at a lower body-fat.

Some of the benefits of using formestane are...

-formestane increases IGF-1 secretion and activity.
-formestane decreases the number of progesterone receptors (inhibits the trenbolone and "deca-dick" type side effects and increases fat loss)
-formestane inhibits 91.9% of aromatase enzyme production
-formestane increases HPTA activity similar to HCG and Clomid together
-formestane is anabolic and androgenic
-formestane is a "suicide inhibitor" of aromatase. Specifically this means that it will irreversibly bind to the aromatase enzyme and permanently deactivate it
-formestane decreases SHBG 34% thus increasing androgen activity.
-formestane inhibits DHT (dehydrotestosterone) formation and activity.
-formestane possesses 1% of the binding affinity of DHT to DHT receptors
-formestane has been shown to decrease prostate concerns such as BPH.
-formestane has been shown to continue to increase HPTA function above natural levels even after 22 weeks of continuous administration.

We are looking for one individual to log TransForm while on cycle. Also we will consider applicants who are on a cutting regime. We will pick and announce our choice of a logger in three weeks.

Applications should include details on how you plan to use TransForm, prior formestane usage (if any), log experience and why you would like to log this product.

For the log I would like to see...

1. Somewhat detailed observations of any acute effects (at least 3xs a week, but preferably daily)
2. Any observations on mood, libido, daily energy levels, etc.
3. A mid-point mini review: What do you think of this product 'half-way' through it. Some products take weeks and weeks to kick in, but this isn't the case here. A brief mid-point review would be appreciated!
4. Final review: A detailed final review of your experiences and did the product deliver results worth buying it.

So if you would like to try TransForm...get them apps in...and good luck!
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"

Last edited by rippednmichigan; 07-09-2009 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Revised...
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links