Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Max1973 Palo Alto Log And Work Out Reveiw (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2102)

MMA Max 02-21-2010 01:37 PM

Max1973 Palo Alto Log And Work Out Reveiw

Today is the begining of my work out week and I have the product in hand. This log will be on Palo Alto Labs "Leviathan Reloaded and Palo Alto Labs ATP Tabs"

My current weight is 187lbs and I am trying to get to 185 Solid, Back a couple months ago I was just body building and bulking, I am now back into fighting and body building, So now I am trying to clean up some of the fat the I gained while I was bulking.

I do fight training, Body building and cave man work outs and I will link my work out to this log so you guys can see and follow along.

Anyways, I just took 1 tabs as directions say and I will take another in the afternoon. The bottle says to increase doseage slow over a period of a couple days.

I have some current pics, though some might be small and one is in black and white but I think you get the general idea..I will take more pics today with my camera phone. I actually think the black and white show the areas of problem better because most light will blind the camera shots but I will get more.

The diet I am using is High Protein, Standard Carbs but good clean carbs and a pizza here and there :chow: I try to keep up the carbs to still gain and keep muscle and with Fight training and Cave man work I need the carbs, I was thinking of adding a carb shake to my work out but still not to sure..That will bring me to my current supps that I am also taking with Palo Alto

1) 100% Whey Protein
2) Mens Multi Vitamin
3) 3,6 and 9 fish oils

My problem areas that I hope to clean up using this supp is lower belly fat, alittle side back fat, just in general clean up the back and some chest tit fat. Also these products are sopposed to pomote lean muscle gains, So I will review that as well.

If you guys have any questions please ask..I WILL Get better pics!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56...e/Paloalto.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56...newpalolog.jpg

MMA Max 02-21-2010 02:35 PM

Just real quick note, Just took the ATP Tabs, Taste was ok, Felt like I was eating a tums. Says to take 30mins before work out..I don't know if my stomach was upset from eating carne asada from last night or its the tabs..I will comment on that and see if its the same tomorrow but here is a look at what the tabs are sopposed to do

First Pure ATP Product to Hit the Market • All the Results of Creatine Without the Bloat
• Increased Energy and Mental Acuity • Stackable With Your Favorite Pre-Workout and Effective Enough to Use Alone
• Enhances the Delivery of Glucose, Nutrients and Oxygen to Working and Recovering Muscles
• Helps in Removal of Catabolic Waste Products Such As Lactic Acid
• Sublingual Technology Allows You To Feel Results Immediately

And here is a look at what Leviathan reloaded is sopposed to do

Leviathan Reloaded is the very first product to ever successfully combine ultra-intense fat burning potential with incredibly explosive lean muscle building. Typical fat burning products are actually designed to only burn fat at the sacrifice of also burning off hard gained muscle mass.

With Leviathan Reloaded, a cutting phase is no longer necessary to make sure you are totally lean and ripped enough for genuine competition. Leviathan Reloaded will finally shred you up fast while enabling you to continue to pack on the slabs of ultra dense lean muscle you're going to definately need to dominate. Never again will you have to sacrifice those incredibly hard fought for muscle gains in order cut fat. Leviathan Reloaded is part of Palo Alto Labs' Body Transformation Series.

jslep 02-21-2010 02:40 PM

do it up man!

rippednmichigan 02-21-2010 02:54 PM

Cool, glad to see this up Max. Log looks great so far, nice detail.

onetiredkris 02-21-2010 03:05 PM

hell yeah max, get your beefcake on

MMA Max 02-21-2010 04:45 PM

So work out is done and I followed all the directions. I felt like I was warming up on the Leviathan and I know thats what some fat burning supps do, I didnt get any sickness feelings, Nausea, Jitters, or Nervs..I felt good but we have a long way to go on it's usage so we will see.

The ATP Tabs- I felt nothing in the begining of the work out..But right about as I hit the Flat DB Flyes ( as you will see from the log notes) The reps on the 50lbdb started flying up. I hit my standard 5 and then it just launched to ten reps, The funny thing was my eyes popped open and I felt super pumped..Like it cleared up the lag I was feeling from the 2 days off. My mind felt just focused on lifting..I felt a harder pump as well and more solid...Could be just first usage but again we will see.

For my Biceps I worked 50lbs on the Ez curl..I get my biceps growth and strength from doing a mad amount of pull up sets, Rows,Deads and Fight training. I try not to do curls for girls..But my ezcurl reps went up as well..I was hitting 10 reps everytime, The last set I hit only 8 but it was still all perfect form.

So far I feel good and I am excited to keep using this product so far..I am about to hit another Leviathan reloaded tablet.. :rockon:

Link To The Log

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...ing-log-6.html

BendtheBar 02-21-2010 06:43 PM

Looking forward to this log. Do it up!

onetiredkris 02-21-2010 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Max1973 (Post 30386)
The ATP Tabs- I felt nothing in the begining of the work out..But right about as I hit the Flat DB Flyes ( as you will see from the log notes) The reps on the 50lbdb started flying up. I hit my standard 5 and then it just launched to ten reps, The funny thing was my eyes popped open and I felt super pumped..Like it cleared up the lag I was feeling from the 2 days off. My mind felt just focused on lifting..I felt a harder pump as well and more solid...Could be just first usage but again we will see.

Hell yes, thats the good ish right there. (it makes sense for the atp type product it is too)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Max1973 (Post 30386)
For my Biceps I worked 50lbs on the Ez curl..I get my biceps growth and strength from doing a mad amount of pull up sets, Rows,Deads and Fight training. I try not to do curls for girls..But my ezcurl reps went up as well..I was hitting 10 reps everytime, The last set I hit only 8 but it was still all perfect form.

Last time I checked bodybuilding standards, big biceps were a good thing. Keep curling!

MMA Max 02-22-2010 01:56 PM

@ OTK - No, big biceps are good :ms: Don't get me wrong, I was saying that I try and not to focus on my bicep growth and str from curling, Instead, I get my power and growth from doing pull ups and other back compound movements. I try and not blast them out with the curls cause I need their str to help lend in those other work outs, Does that make any sense?

2nd Day Reveiw Feb 22nd 2010

So today as the first day, I followed the instructions but I started sneezing. this happend to me the first day I took the product and also with the second pill as well. I do have allergies and there might be some root or something in this that makes me sneeze for a few moments..It's totally managable and not really even a problem but I thought I would mention it in this log.

I did however feel that warm feeling while working out on the product as I mentioned before.

ATP TABS - 2nd day

I felt nothing, I don't know if it was because the leg work out was really light today and this Supp demands hard work in order to feel its kick, I have a feeling that, that is the case. I have heard and used products before that need you to really push in order to get that rush, However, I still feel really pumped in my legs and I know this products is soppposed to do that. I feel that this product will show some better results Wednesday! Reason being, I will be lifting good and hard, and I will also be doing some caveman fight training so I am sure this will kick in rather nice. :rockon:

rippednmichigan 02-22-2010 03:57 PM

Max I am really impressed with your detail and it looks like this might be a winning combo for you.