Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2010, 01:37 PM   #1
MMA Max
Max Brawn
Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

MMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributor
Default Max1973 Palo Alto Log And Work Out Reveiw

Today is the begining of my work out week and I have the product in hand. This log will be on Palo Alto Labs "Leviathan Reloaded and Palo Alto Labs ATP Tabs"

My current weight is 187lbs and I am trying to get to 185 Solid, Back a couple months ago I was just body building and bulking, I am now back into fighting and body building, So now I am trying to clean up some of the fat the I gained while I was bulking.

I do fight training, Body building and cave man work outs and I will link my work out to this log so you guys can see and follow along.

Anyways, I just took 1 tabs as directions say and I will take another in the afternoon. The bottle says to increase doseage slow over a period of a couple days.

I have some current pics, though some might be small and one is in black and white but I think you get the general idea..I will take more pics today with my camera phone. I actually think the black and white show the areas of problem better because most light will blind the camera shots but I will get more.

The diet I am using is High Protein, Standard Carbs but good clean carbs and a pizza here and there I try to keep up the carbs to still gain and keep muscle and with Fight training and Cave man work I need the carbs, I was thinking of adding a carb shake to my work out but still not to sure..That will bring me to my current supps that I am also taking with Palo Alto

1) 100% Whey Protein
2) Mens Multi Vitamin
3) 3,6 and 9 fish oils

My problem areas that I hope to clean up using this supp is lower belly fat, alittle side back fat, just in general clean up the back and some chest tit fat. Also these products are sopposed to pomote lean muscle gains, So I will review that as well.

If you guys have any questions please ask..I WILL Get better pics!

" Deutscher Stolz weltweit "

Violence. It may not be the answer, But it sure cuts down on the questions!

MMA Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links