Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 02-26-2010, 10:04 PM   #21
MMA Max
Max Brawn
Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

MMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributor

Friday Feb 26th 2010 Review - My work out today sucked ass..I guess I had alot going on and maybe my mma work out has been getting to me..Thats no excuse if I want to win this damn fight. Check out my log for details http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...ing-log-7.html

Both products today kicked in something awesome..It's to bad I was to weak to really blast it.I actually think if it was not for the supps, I would not even been able to get as far as I did...

I will have a better review Sunday for Chest,Biceps,Forearms Day..However tomorrow is MMA/FMA training so I will see how I feel with the current supps

" Deutscher Stolz weltweit "

Violence. It may not be the answer, But it sure cuts down on the questions!

MMA Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2010, 08:20 PM   #22
MMA Max
Max Brawn

MMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributor
Default Feb 27th 2010 Palo Alto Review

After me and the GF conked out early last night and I got about 15 hours of sleep, I was ready to rock today. I took My Palo alto Leviathan Reloaded in The Am and I felt super wide awake. I preped everything and several hours later popped the next two pills along with the Palo Alto ATP Tabs 30mins before my work out and boy what a difference it made in my work out. I am fully convinced that these two products work very well in my system and DEMAND that you bust you ass hard in order for them to move thought you and do what they have to do..Now, Not everyone is the same but, in my case when I lift normal weights (Body Building style) I can feel it but not till about half way..When I bust my ass Cave man style work out or Fight training and cardio I can feel this stuff kick in EARLY and burn all the way though...Tomorrow is Chest/Biceps/Forearms day and it's gonna be big stuff so I am looking forward to see how this is gonna work with big heavy sets

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...ing-log-8.html <------Check out the log

Old 02-28-2010, 09:28 PM   #23
MMA Max
Max Brawn

Well its Sunday Feb 28th and I thought they were gonna make me do big heavy Sets but I was told no..That Monday and Wednesday Ground fighting class was gonna be Unreal and Tuesday and Friday Weights and Cave Man training was going to be pretty bad as well. So we kept it with DB Stuff, Good amount of sets and all clean form.

so far on this supp I am seeing body fat starting to drop. This morning I noticed my abs are maybe starting to come though and also my muscle tone is getting sharp. My focus is insane!

However, I did not feel to much on the ATP Tabs though...Was thinking of maybe going up a tab and a half on Thursdays Shoulders and Tricep session.

I will also be taking some pics pretty soon here.

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...ing-log-8.html

Old 03-02-2010, 03:03 PM   #24
MMA Max
Max Brawn

Default Monday March 1st review

Was not able to put it up but here it is

if you take a look at my log for March 1st

You will see I went though pretty amazing stuff and I was able to pull of something that made me damn proud!

Before I went to ground fighting I took 2 palo alto tabs and 1 ATP tab and this supp does not seem to fail me when I do HARD core work. It does ok when I am pushing standard weights but when I work like a cave man it just comes though and pushes me to level I think I have never been before.

I feel also my muscle were not suffering from Lactid acid build up as much while on the atp tabs..I don't know if this is one of the benifits...

Can anyone add to that who has done more research on this?

I have so far suggested this to a couple guys I fight with...

Also!!!! Big Note here guys

Since I have been back to fighting and on the Palo Alto Leviathan and ATP I am noticing a massive amount of TONE coming though and just leaness! Plus..I also noticed with all this hard work I am keeping ALOT of the muscle I have gained when I was just bodybuilding. actually, I have kept all of it and I am not sure if that has to do with Palo Alto

Can anyone add to that who has done more research on this?

Old 03-04-2010, 02:11 PM   #25
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max1973 View Post
Before I went to ground fighting I took 2 palo alto tabs and 1 ATP tab and this supp does not seem to fail me when I do HARD core work. It does ok when I am pushing standard weights but when I work like a cave man it just comes though and pushes me to level I think I have never been before.
This is what I'm talking about, seems to be really working for you. This stacks seems to be more geared towards the more strenuous type of athlete. Looing forward to your updated pics bro.
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 03:04 PM   #26
MMA Max
Max Brawn

Default Wednesday March 3rd

The work out for Wednesday you can catch here

The palo Alto combo did not fail me..I went off..The energy kept burning though the whole session..

I am about to pop a tab and hit a awesome work out..It will be a mix of Weights and Cave Man..I will post up asap

@ Ripped - I will have some pics at the end of next week..That will give me 2 weeks solid from last time I put pics up or maybe 3 weeks

Old 03-04-2010, 05:13 PM   #27
MMA Max
Max Brawn

Default Thursday March 4th Review

I have to say for a semi static weight training day this supp actually kept me on target and moving forward. I felt pretty strong and filled with energy. Still nothing wrong. I do however get a bigger blast from using this product on Hard core days but today I was pretty impressed with it.

Old 03-05-2010, 04:31 PM   #28
MMA Max
Max Brawn

this review is gonna be short but here is the work out that I did today

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...ing-log-9.html

Upped the ATP tab to 1 and a half plus to tabs of Leviathan and I kicked Friggen ass!

I was on one!

When I am done, I am gonna miss this stack =(

Old 03-09-2010, 05:11 PM   #29
MMA Max
Max Brawn

So far so good with the Palo Alto stack I started. I pulled off some major work today with it's help. I'm not sure I could have pulled off todays work out with out it. I would write more but I am dying rigt now from this work out. If you guys have any questions before I do have a heart attack, please ask.

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...ng-log-10.html

Old 03-09-2010, 08:03 PM   #30
MMA Max
Max Brawn

Here is some pic of The arm size..It's in a shirt but you get the idea.