Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 02-09-2010, 11:35 AM   #1
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default Spray Flex Builds Massive Muscle!

Build Muscle, Bodybuilding Supplements, Get Ripped

When you train hard, eat right and use the SprayFlex EXTREME Stack, you can transform your physique into a mass of hardcore muscle and have the look people admire. And it won’t hurt you with the opposite sex, either!

* Dramatically Increase Muscle Mass and Strength
* Obliterate Bodyfat and Get Inside-Out Shredded with a Turbocharged Metabolism
* Boost Energy for Greater Stamina and Endurance for Kick Ass Training Sessions
* Greatly Enhance Sexual Performance and Drive
* Improve Protein Synthesis and Digestion to Help Convert the Food You Eat Into Rock-Hard Muscle
* Reduce Fluid Retention and See Every Vein and Striation in Your New Muscle
* Reduce Cravings for Sweets

SprayFlex Stack Unique Characteristic #1:

The Stack Contains The Highest Quality, PROVEN Ingredients That Can Help You Get Bigger, Stronger and Harder…
Safely and Effectively!

YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE SHOCKED!

What would you say if I told you that the United States Food and Drug Administration, yes, the FDA, actually released a written document citing a specific set of medical reference books that PROVE the exact benefits provided by particular ingredients? The scientific evidence contained in these books is considered so credible by the same governmental body that regulates the effectiveness and safety of pharmaceutical drugs that its findings are accepted as valid proof of what these ingredients do! Well, it’s true. No hype, no theory and no slick marketing pitch. Proven benefits from proven ingredients.

Here’s the interesting thing. 99% of the bodybuilding supplement industry has no idea that these books even exist and, even if they did, none of these proven ingredients are in any of their products anyway! That set of medical reference books, titled “A Dictionary of Practical Materia Medica” and “A Clinical Repertory to the Dictionary of Materia Medica” were written by a medical doctor named John Henry Clarke and I can virtually guarantee that you’ve never ingested one PROVEN ingredient in there. And EVERY SprayFlex formula is loaded with active ingredients contained in those books so you know that SprayFlex is the real deal, not just a bunch of empty promises in a bottle.

YOU’VE NEVER EXPERIENCED ANYTHING LIKE SPRAYFLEX.

HERE’S WHY…

Dr. Clarke’s reference books, the same books that contain credible, scientific evidence of the proven benefits linked directly to specific ingredients, are HOMEOPATHIC medical books. When I discovered that no one had truly designed homeopathics specifically for the needs of bodybuilders and people who want to build serious muscle, I was shocked at first. This stuff is the real deal!

In fact, a huge study published in the Journal of Human and Experimental Toxicology analyzed 135 studies on these amazing substances and concluded that the data was undeniable that they have very, very real and positive effects. But, once we learned that homeopathic supplementation is so much more sophisticated and complex in its design, formulation and manufacturing than just tossing some ingredients in a pill, capsule or container full of powder like everyone else does, we knew why. We also knew that we had to make this incredible science available to people like us who are interested in increased muscle mass, strength, performance and shredding fat. Here’s a science with actual bona-fide PROOF of what its ingredients can do and it is now available to help you achieve your dream of a shredded, muscular physique when you do what you already do now…eat well and train regularly.

Why would you sit there and pray that whatever products you are taking have ingredients that actually do anything when you can now take advantage of cutting-edge formulas that have PROVEN ingredients directly from a medical reference source that is cited as credible, medical evidence by the FDA? That would be like playing the lottery and hoping you win a million dollars when someone is trying to hand you the million! And that’s what we are doing, my friend. Handing you the muscle-builing, fat-shredding, metabolic jackpot.

Can SprayFlex help you stack the deck in your favor? Meet Will "World" Harris, one of Team SprayFlex’ “Aces of Transformation” and take a look at the amazing improvements he achieved since finding SprayFlex!

SprayFlex Stack Unique Characteristic #2:

The SprayFlex Sublingual Delivery System™

Giving you the highest-grade, scientifically-proven ingredients available was just the beginning of the amazing science behind SprayFlex.

You’re in for a big surprise…again.

Did you know that the majority of the ingredients you’ve been taking in many other products NEVER MAKE IT INTO YOUR BLOODSTREAM? Absorption is everything and any product is only as good as the actual ingredients that enter the bloodstream and go to work. The problem with most of the products on the market is that they are made in capsules and tablets that have to be broken down in the acids of the stomach before they can do anything. During this process, most of the active ingredients are destroyed and never get into your system!

But don’t take my word for it. The official reference book for the medical community, The Physician’s Desk Reference, states:

Can you believe it! With the SprayFlex Sublingual Delivery System, you can absorb as much as nine times more of the ingredients than you can with other products! Who wants to pay $100 for a product when only $10 or $20 worth of the ingredients have any chance of doing anything? Your chances with regular orals are basically between “slim and none”!

This is where the genius of this revolutionary stack continues. Each of the components of the SprayFlex EXTREME Stack is a sublingual liquid formula that you spray under your tongue and allow to dissolve. The stomach, and its acids, are completely bypassed! Since the fastest and most complete nutrient absorption occurs through the oral mucosa (the lining of the mouth) the active ingredients remain intact so they can perform their powerful metabolic duties.

Not only is it incredibly effective, it’s also the easiest product you’ll ever use. A dose takes a few seconds to take. And you won’t get that lousy upset stomach feeling because the ingredients don’t go through the stomach. Clearly, this is the delivery system of the future, but you’ll take advantage of it right now.

Meet another Team SprayFlex’ “Ace of Transformation”, National Middleweight Champion, Eryk Bui.

SprayFlex Stack Unique Characteristic #3:

Safety and Manufacturing Integrity = NON-STOP RESULTS!

I don’t know about you, but I get a little uneasy with natural products these days. It seems like every time you turn around, we’re finding out that various herbs, ingredients and hormonal-type products are being taken off the market because they are deemed unsafe or have potentially harmful side effects.

You don’t have to worry about that with SprayFlex. When you look at the incredible safety record of homeopathic formulas, you’ll be totally comfortable with your choice.

• The FDA issued a statement in 1938 that homeopathics are safe and pose no risk of harm to the consumer. In the 67 years since that statement, the FDA has never altered its stated opinion of the safety of homeopathics.

• Since the inception of the science of homeopathy in the early 1800’s, no homeopathic remedy has ever been recalled because it harmed someone.

• Homeopathic formulas are not known to interfere with any other remedy, supplement or medicine that an individual might take. You can combine SprayFlex with any other bodybuilding supplements that you care to use.

Want some icing on the cake? Our lab is FDA registered and inspected and adheres to the same manufacturing standards and testing as when prescription drugs are manufactured.

And because the SprayFlex formulas are so safe, you can take them continually without worrying about side effects so that you can experience…

NON-STOP, Mind-Blowing Results…

No More “On” and “Off” Cycles!

Lots of products claim to give you good results for a short time, then tell you to stop using them for a while. It would have been enough to create a product that could give you short-term results, but wewent a step further. You see, when you understand that there are no side effects or receptor downgrade issues with SprayFlex, you won’t have to cycle on and off and watch your gains go bye-bye and leave you looking like crap when you go “off”. Wouldn’t it be a dream NOT to keep taking one step forward, then two steps back.

Make that a dream come true.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ErykAfter-Nats60-MM.jpg
Views:	3317
Size:	13.0 KB
ID:	571  

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 02-09-2010 at 11:40 AM.
BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2010, 11:36 AM   #2
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Now That Dream Of A Huge, Shredded Physique Is A Reality!

The technology used in the creation of the SprayFlex EXTREME Stack is so advanced and safe that you won’t have to cycle off and watch yourself get smaller and softer anymore. When we get to the individual products in a minute, you’ll see how the PROVEN, scientific ingredients in each formula will help boost your results through the roof, YEAR-ROUND! Now you can safely use SprayFlex as part of your overall program to just get bigger, better and stronger, ALL THE TIME.

SprayFlex Stack Unique Characteristic #4:

Team SprayFlex

If you know one thing about the top bodybuilders in the world, it’s that they are completely committed to doing whatever it takes to gain every possible competitive edge in building muscle and completely obliterating every ounce of bodyfat possible. Their careers, and their livelihood, depend on it. When I look at most of the other products on the market, I can’t find one top national or professional bodybuilder who uses them.

Of course, there are many other companies that do have competitive bodybuilders who endorse their products. While I’m sure that those athletes use those products now, I guess you have to ask yourself if those products played a role in getting that athlete to the top or if they started using the product AFTER they were already at the top.

SprayFlex…Redefining the Future of Bodybuilding, Today!

While other companies sign pro bodybuilders AFTER they’ve already made it to the top, we have a unique history of helping our athletes get there!

The SprayFlex EXTREME Stack has been used by competitors at numerous I.F.B.B. Mr. Olympias and Arnold Classics, the I.F.B.B. Masters Mr. Olympia and the NPC Team Universe, USA, National and Jr. National Championships. To learn more about the experiences of top champion bodybuilders using SprayFlex to help them add pounds and pounds of granite-like, ripped muscle while slashing bodyfat to dominate the competition, CLICK HERE.

SprayFlex Stack Unique Characteristic #5

Forget About All the Imitators

No one can copy the SprayFlex EXTREME Stack. Each formula contains powerful compounds, in top-secret ratios, that can’t be duplicated by anyone else. SprayFlex ingredients and formulations are proprietary and protected from disclosure by strict confidentiality agreements. In fact, even the different sources of our ingredients are protected from disclosure. The bottom line is that there are literally thousands of combinations of our ingredients and we’ve made sure that no one can copy the SprayFlex EXTREME Stack.

Old 02-09-2010, 11:36 AM   #3
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Chris Faildo, IFBB Professional Bodybuilder
2007 Team Universe Welterweight and Overall Champion
5-Time NPC Team Universe Weight Class Champion
Holder of Six National Titles

“In my twenty years in the game as a lifetime drug-free athlete, I’ve tried every conceivable natural product to get an edge on the competition. I’d stopped competing after 2003 because I felt that I’d taken my physique as far as I could. Then, in 2006, I heard about a new line that was totally unique and taking the industry by storm…SprayFlex. I ordered it and within one month everyone was asking if I was competing again. My results were staggering. My strength and intensity in the gym skyrocketed and my hardness and muscularity improved dramatically. I improved so much and so quickly on SprayFlex that I decided to compete again and won the Overall Championship at the 2007 Team Universe and turned pro at 41 years of age! SprayFlex is, by far, the best product line I have ever used and I’m recommending it to everyone I know!”

Old 02-09-2010, 11:36 AM   #4
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Will Harris, IFBB Professional Bodybuilder
NPC USA Bodybuilding Championships,
Heavyweight Champion and awarded IFBB Pro Card
Europa Pro Bodybuilding Championships, 1st Runner Up
Mr. Olympia, Top 15

““I’ve always been the guy with amazing potential who couldn’t quite pull it together. I’m part Samoan, and getting my weight down to contest shape has always been a challenge. In fact, I couldn’t qualify for national competition for years because of it. Then I went on the SprayFlex Extreme Stack to lose body fat. I started at 285 pounds and 25% bodyfat. Big, but really smooth. OK, fat. Twelve weeks later, I was down to a very muscular 235 at 3.2% bodyfat! My strength levels are up, I lost a tremendous amount of bodyfat while gaining 13 pounds of pure muscle mass, and it was almost easy. SprayFlex is the missing link that helped me transform my physique from a “guy with potential who is just too heavy” to a guy who smoked the most competitive heavyweight class ever at the USA Championships and became a pro! I’ve tried EVERYTHING to unlock my potential, but SprayFlex is, by far, the most cutting-edge stuff you can use. This is truly as good as it gets, period.” To see the photos of Will’s amazing transformation, Click Here!

Old 02-09-2010, 11:37 AM   #5
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Lenda Murray
8-time IFBB Ms. Olympia

“The SprayFlex Formulas are the best products I’ve ever used in over 20 years of training and competing. Safe, easy to use and incredibly effective. There can only be one “best” at anything and when it comes to supplements, SprayFlex is it. That’s why I’m putting my name behind it. I LOVE SPRAYFLEX and you will too!”

Old 02-09-2010, 11:37 AM   #6
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Fakhri Mubarak, IFBB Professional Bodybuilder

* NPC USA Light Heavyweight Champion

““I used the Stack for 12 weeks when I was getting ready for the USA and my results were shocking. My strength levels and energy levels were noticeably better in the first two months and my conditioning just kept improving while I held my muscle. I ended up winning my class, getting my pro card and everyone said I was the hardest athlete in the entire show!
When I decided to do my first pro show only four months after turning pro, I kept going on the Stack. It was incredible! When I won the USA in July, I weighed 195 pounds, but when I stepped on stage at the Charlotte Pro Show a few months later, I was 209 pounds in the same condition. People were freaking out at how much bigger I was in just four months. The results speak for themselves…14 pounds of rock-hard muscle in four months. SprayFlex is the real deal and I highly recommend to anyone who asks what I personally use.”

Eryk Bui, IFBB Professional Bodybuilder

* NPC USA Lightweight Bodybuilding Champion
* NPC National Middleweight Bodybuilding Champion
* Collegiate National Powerlifting Champion

I first got on Extreme GH, TEST and THYROPRO about two months before my first national contest, the 2002 USA Bodybuilding Championships. Before that, I’d won a local novice show, but that was about it. Within a week or two of being on these bodybuilders supplements, I started to notice a muscle fullness and hardness that I’d never seen before. Then, a week later, I realized that I was so much harder than I’d ever been, and I still had three weeks to go! By the time the show came around, I was absolutely peeled. I went in at 147 pounds and destroyed the lightweight class at my first national show! I went from a novice competitor to a national champion in a matter of months and my body looked amazing. And I didn’t even have to diet as hard once I got on the Stack. In fact, I was told by everyone that I was the most shredded guy in the show.

I committed myself to coming back at the 2003 USA and seeing what I could do. I used the Stack all year and couldn’t believe the size and strength gains I was experiencing while staying really hard. When I showed up at the weigh-ins for the 2003 USA, people didn’t recognize me. I was just as shredded as in 2002 and weighed in at 173 pounds, 26 pounds heavier than I was just one year before! I took third in a huge talented class of athletes.

All I can tell you is that the SprayFlex Extreme Stack is, by far, the most amazing natural product that you will find anywhere on the market. The scales at national bodybuilding events just don’t lie. 26 rock-hard pounds of muscle in one year! What would you look like with another 26 pounds of muscle? Get the Stack and find out for yourself.

Old 02-09-2010, 11:39 AM   #7
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sprayflex.jpg
Views:	3054
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	572   Click image for larger version

Name:	sprayflex-2.jpg
Views:	3268
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	573  

Old 02-09-2010, 11:53 AM   #8
nighttrain
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 20+
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

wow, i have to get me some of that SPRAYFLEX
Old 02-09-2010, 11:55 AM   #9
RickB
Max Brawn
Points: 2,802, Level: 32 Points: 2,802, Level: 32 Points: 2,802, Level: 32
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

RickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good start

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain View Post
wow, i have to get me some of that SPRAYFLEX
No doubt!
RickB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 12:14 PM   #10
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

I wish Spray Flex would have given the first guy a better hair cut.