Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Need some helps guys for my Girl (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1948)

MMA Max 02-05-2010 03:42 PM

Need some helps guys for my Girl

I need to know what she can eat to lose weight alittle faster, She works out all the time..And follows the weight watchers diet but its slowed down..Any advice?

Thanks in advance!

jslep 02-05-2010 03:54 PM

i would ask kpettitt or another female on here they would probably give better advice.

CallmeKing 02-05-2010 04:11 PM

I think weight watchers sucks. What are her macros?

onetiredkris 02-05-2010 04:16 PM

Whats her physical activity like? you dragging her in the gym with you?

MMA Max 02-05-2010 04:34 PM

No...She runs for a **** load of time, Works her legs, Abs, Thighs..She also started Yoga and 2 times a week she salsa dances at the gym..She got that Latina thing going on.. Nice all around and the big bad ass booty! I don't know her macros but I know she keeps it pretty clean due to the WW diet..But maybe that diet has run out of steam..

Any suggs?

onetiredkris 02-05-2010 04:51 PM

How long as she been going through with this (diet and exercise-wise)??

Girls really need to realize that god was sexist when he made us, through hormones women can't loose fat or gain quality weight like men do. So they normally are quick to give up/change a routine because they see beef cake max making gains like crazy while they take the same initiative and don't get quick results.

BendtheBar 02-05-2010 05:11 PM

I would have her try a Paleo approach for a month...lean meat, low-glycemic fruits and veggies (no corn, beans, taters, grapes).

I think (maybe) if she dumped tried dumping white poison carbs for a while it might help - but what the hell do I know about women.

Also, tell he that sex is good for her metabolism...especially when she's on top.

Kpettitt 02-05-2010 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CallmeKing (Post 25791)
I think weight watchers sucks. What are her macros?

^^^ I HATE HATE HATE Weight Watchers. you gotta convert everything to points... its so dumb! Plus there is not focus on the quality of food- just the points!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Max1973 (Post 25805)
No...She runs for a **** load of time, Works her legs, Abs, Thighs..She also started Yoga and 2 times a week she salsa dances at the gym..She got that Latina thing going on.. Nice all around and the big bad ass booty! I don't know her macros but I know she keeps it pretty clean due to the WW diet..But maybe that diet has run out of steam..

Any suggs?

What does her diet look like. With WW she might not be eating enough to support her workouts and her body is holding on to everything she eats (starvation mode)

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 25823)
I would have her try a Paleo approach for a month...lean meat, low-glycemic fruits and veggies (no corn, beans, taters, grapes).

I think (maybe) if she dumped tried dumping white poison carbs for a while it might help - but what the hell do I know about women.

Also, tell he that sex is good for her metabolism...especially when she's on top.

^^^ Its true... BTB speaks the truth about sex! ;)

PM me or post her diet on here for more advice. I'd be happy to give my .02 cents!

nighttrain 02-06-2010 06:00 AM

good looking out KP

rippednmichigan 02-06-2010 08:48 AM

Your on top of it KP, nice.