Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   T-911 Question (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1939)

JoeyV123 02-04-2010 04:16 PM

T-911 Question
 
So i have tried t-911 samples and i have a bottle to take for my natadrol pct. My question is, do you have to dissolve them in your mouth or can you just swallow them. I HATE the taste after a while lol

rippednmichigan 02-04-2010 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeyV123 (Post 25521)
So i have tried t-911 samples and i have a bottle to take for my natadrol pct. My question is, do you have to dissolve them in your mouth or can you just swallow them. I HATE the taste after a while lol

I would suggest letting it dissolve as much as you can stand then chew it up. I've heard a couple people say they don't care for the taste to much, I on the other hand think T-911 taste great. I really like the cherry flavoring. Try what I suggested and LMK how it goes, oh and log that for sure bro.

jslep 02-04-2010 04:29 PM

samples??!! where did these come from??????

rippednmichigan 02-04-2010 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jslep (Post 25527)
samples??!! where did these come from??????

I have one sample here if you really want to try it, really it's a test booster so I wouldn't expect any thing from just a sample. The samples are really only good for you to sample the taste. LMK I'll send it to you.

jslep 02-04-2010 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rippednmichigan (Post 25531)
I have one sample here if you really want to try it, really it's a test booster so I wouldn't expect any thing from just a sample. The samples are really only good for you to sample the taste. LMK I'll send it to you.

naw i was just funnin about. i don't really like the idea of the dissolve tabs. i would like to try some LG in the future but i don't think it will be T-911.

rippednmichigan 02-04-2010 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jslep (Post 25537)
naw i was just funnin about. i don't really like the idea of the dissolve tabs. i would like to try some LG in the future but i don't think it will be T-911.

If your looking to run some thing for strength, I ran T-911 and Formadrol and strength went through the roof within 2 weeks.

jslep 02-04-2010 05:14 PM

well then maybe you should send me a sample i'll pm you my address.

rippednmichigan 02-04-2010 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jslep (Post 25555)
well then maybe you should send me a sample i'll pm you my address.

Answered.

moore_716 02-04-2010 10:21 PM

you can also try breaking them up first. They dissolve much faster that way. I lile the taste too myself. E-911 on the other hand is a different story for me all together.

rippednmichigan 02-05-2010 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moore_716 (Post 25672)
you can also try breaking them up first. They dissolve much faster that way. I lile the taste too myself. E-911 on the other hand is a different story for me all together.

I know right, I tried putting 2 E-911's in my mouth and once and whoa is all I can say. The taste is like a mint not the greatest but they work! Hey we eat crap every day that doesn't taste the greatest just so we can be in good shape though don't we!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.