Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 02-03-2010, 08:30 AM   #21
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Great post you got there NT. I need to sticky that in the diet section.

My 2 cents on fat burners...most do not recommend them for teens because most recommend that teens don't take anything outside of a multivitamin, whey, and maybe fish oil. (especially if they're drinking a 2 liter of Mountain Dew each day - you'll also want to get a good dentist for that when your teeth rot away).

A) Most forums/supplement companies/lifting sites don't want to promote a teen taking something because if something happens to the teen, it's all over for them.
B) Teens are still growing and we don't have decent studies on how a lot of these supplement interaction with growth mechanisms.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2010, 10:49 AM   #22
Grip-N-Rip
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,478, Level: 21 Points: 1,478, Level: 21 Points: 1,478, Level: 21
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Grip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good posts

At your age and experince level, I would suggest giving EST ThermaPhoria a shot. There are several others that are taking this Prohoromone.com and they are loving it. They are witnessing everything the product is meant to do.
Their training is go quicker, more effective, energy is there the whole workout AND more. They are able to still do cardio with ease after a workout. They are sweating vigourlsy due to the increase in body temperature. Becoming VERY vascular and dropping lbs.

All of this is great but if you eat like a horse then it will not help, BUT Thermaphoria is suppressing their apetitite while they cut calories.

Really should look into this.
Old 02-03-2010, 04:19 PM   #23
kman025
1st MOM
Max Brawn
Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

kman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippednmichigan View Post

tied it and nothing

First off I wanna say i'm with OTK on this one, but here is my susgestion.

Check out Speed2 now I've never tried it, but sounds good. You could always throw in a caffeine tab too.

Speed V2 Product Details

This is the first hardcore diet pill that is 100% caffeine free, but still gives you extra energy and reduces appetite better than anything on the market. The key is the synergistic ingredients that ramp up fat burning, reduce appetite and provide complete mental energy.
The Ingredients In Speed V2:

Theobromine – one of the main ingredients in chocolate that helps increase fat burning and reduce appetite.

Beta-phenylethylamine - the second main ingredient in chocolate that reduces appetite, increases positive mood and increases fat burning.

Evodia Fruit - evodiamine is the main ingredient in this herbal extract that helps the body increase fat burning by a totally different receptor and also increases the effects of the other ingredients.

Cissus Quadralangus – this herbal extract reduces cortisol, the fat promoting hormone that deposits fat around the stomach and hips. This herb reduces cortisol in the body which helps reduce stubborn areas where fat gets deposited.

Geranium Oil – this extract gives instant energy and while increasing fat burning by speeding up the metabolism.

Synephrine - bitter orange contains synephrine, which provides energy while increasing body metabolism.

Quercetin - quercetin makes the other ingredients work longer by inhibiting key enzymes that slow down metabolism.

B12 – this is the body's key energy vitamin in the body and a co-enzyme for every metabolic process.

Piperine – this natural extract of black pepper increases mood and increases natural enzymatic action for fat loss.
i think i may buy this... any one ever heard of it?

i like that it doesnt have caffine, but i wonder if it works

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grip-N-Rip View Post
At your age and experince level, I would suggest giving EST ThermaPhoria a shot. There are several others that are taking this Prohoromone.com and they are loving it. They are witnessing everything the product is meant to do.
Their training is go quicker, more effective, energy is there the whole workout AND more. They are able to still do cardio with ease after a workout. They are sweating vigourlsy due to the increase in body temperature. Becoming VERY vascular and dropping lbs.

All of this is great but if you eat like a horse then it will not help, BUT Thermaphoria is suppressing their apetitite while they cut calories.

Really should look into this.
any other opinions on this?
User owns 1x Pumping Iron (25th Anniversary Special Edition)
Old 02-03-2010, 04:25 PM   #24
Shaolinkiwi
Ground Zero Training
Max Brawn
Points: 3,328, Level: 35 Points: 3,328, Level: 35 Points: 3,328, Level: 35

Shaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributor

my 2 cents.

I've tired Amp, Lipo 6 and Animal Cuts.

Amp gave great energy but then there was a crash after wards
Lipo 6 was decent
But I like Cuts (Currently logging this as you know)

May have to look into this ThermaPhoria GnR mentioned.

T-Alpha Log - CURRENT
http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/sup...alpha-log.html

Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me 1500+! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!
Shaolinkiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:28 PM   #25
nighttrain
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68

Training Exp: 20+
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

i like ergophrm amp for the energy also, i have never used a thermogenic as a thermogenic, i just use them for energy.
Old 02-03-2010, 08:57 PM   #26
kman025
1st MOM
Max Brawn
Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72

kman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippednmichigan View Post
Check out Speed2 now I've never tried it, but sounds good. You could always throw in a caffeine tab too.

Speed V2 Product Details

For the record, i bought this today.
User owns 1x Pumping Iron (25th Anniversary Special Edition)