Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 01-11-2016, 05:30 PM   #1
jack3d14
New Brawn

jack3d14 is a dedicated contributorjack3d14 is a dedicated contributorjack3d14 is a dedicated contributorjack3d14 is a dedicated contributorjack3d14 is a dedicated contributorjack3d14 is a dedicated contributorjack3d14 is a dedicated contributorjack3d14 is a dedicated contributorjack3d14 is a dedicated contributorjack3d14 is a dedicated contributorjack3d14 is a dedicated contributor
Default Animal Pak Review

As a multi it can't be beat; whether I'm training that day or not I feel at the top of my game whenever I take it. There's a reason it's been around longer than I have, and knowing the company and how well they take care of their customers, it's going to be around a lot long than I will, too. Even though there's nearly a dozen pills to take, and plenty of them aren't small by any means, if you've dedicated yourself to using them to their full potential you'll just buck up and take them. Whether you need to divide them up into 2-3 groups or down them all at once, you won't regret picking the Animal Pak.
jack3d14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2016, 07:45 PM   #2
Dray
Max Brawn

Dray is one with Crom!Dray is one with Crom!Dray is one with Crom!Dray is one with Crom!Dray is one with Crom!Dray is one with Crom!Dray is one with Crom!Dray is one with Crom!Dray is one with Crom!Dray is one with Crom!Dray is one with Crom!

Hmmmmmmmmm...
Old 01-12-2016, 12:20 AM   #3
ravimolasaria
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 10
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Whatever makes me strong
ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!

I have used some of the Animal products and by far they are the best in their respective category ...
Old 01-12-2016, 11:03 AM   #4
fresh290
Uber Brawn

Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Food
fresh290 has made some quality postsfresh290 has made some quality postsfresh290 has made some quality postsfresh290 has made some quality postsfresh290 has made some quality postsfresh290 has made some quality postsfresh290 has made some quality posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dray View Post
Hmmmmmmmmm...
^^Haha definitely... but I only take Universal/ Animal products cause they have been around forever, fair priced, and they work for me.
fresh290 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 11:49 AM   #5
ncoatney
Brawn

Training Exp: Less than a year
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: C4
ncoatney is a lifting beastncoatney is a lifting beastncoatney is a lifting beastncoatney is a lifting beastncoatney is a lifting beastncoatney is a lifting beastncoatney is a lifting beastncoatney is a lifting beastncoatney is a lifting beastncoatney is a lifting beastncoatney is a lifting beast

Animal Pak was my first good multi. I had great success with it, and I felt it really gave me a lot of energy and I could tell I was getting the vitamins I needed. The pills were very hard to swallow, I found.

For me, Orange Triad is a great alternative, but its still a quality product.
ncoatney is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 03:46 PM   #6
jack3d14
New Brawn

jack3d14 is a dedicated contributorjack3d14 is a dedicated contributorjack3d14 is a dedicated contributorjack3d14 is a dedicated contributorjack3d14 is a dedicated contributorjack3d14 is a dedicated contributorjack3d14 is a dedicated contributorjack3d14 is a dedicated contributorjack3d14 is a dedicated contributorjack3d14 is a dedicated contributorjack3d14 is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh290 View Post
^^Haha definitely... but I only take Universal/ Animal products cause they have been around forever, fair priced, and they work for me.
Seriously it's been around longer than I have been alive lol
jack3d14 is offline   Reply With Quote