Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 01-31-2010, 12:20 PM   #1
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default My Review of Palo Alto Labs ATP Tabs

My Review of Palo Alto Labs ATP Tabs.

I really didn't know what to expect from this product. As Palo Alto Labs states, it is the first pure ATP supplement on the market. I ran ATP tabs the entire month, on every workout day. Here is my review:

Grade: B-

Overall, I am giving ATP Tabs a grade of B-. On most workout days I seemed to "finish strong". There were several days where I felt like Hercules at the end of my workout. It seemed to me that this supplement worked best after 20 minutes of hard exercise. Why? No clue. Dammit Jim, I'm a lifter not a scientist!

I also had about 30% of days where I felt absolutely nothing. These "low" days didn't seem to be tied to my existing fatigue level. It should also be noted that I was sick during this entire month with some form of lung issue. It was harder for me to breathe in general.

Under the circumstances, it's amazing that I felt anything from this supplement. But I did.

Also note that I ran it without and nitric oxide except for one day. On that day, the combo of SuperPump250 and ATP tabs was amazing! I wish I could have stacked them several more times to see if this was a fluke. I literally felt like Superman on that day.

Taste: B

They taste fine. You put them under your tongue for 20 minutes and let them dissolve. Nothing about the taste bothered me.

Misc: C

The only thing I didn't care for was the regimen of putting the ATP Tabs under the tongue. They took at least 20 minutes to dissolve, and were a bit on the large side and often felt awkward under my tongue.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx

Quote:
First Pure ATP Product to Hit the Market All the Results of Creatine Without the Bloat
Increased Energy and Mental Acuity Stackable With Your Favorite Pre-Workout and Effective Enough to Use Alone
Enhances the Delivery of Glucose, Nutrients and Oxygen to Working and Recovering Muscles
Helps in Removal of Catabolic Waste Products Such As Lactic Acid
Sublingual Technology Allows You To Feel Results Immediately

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2010, 12:44 PM   #2
RickB
Max Brawn
Points: 2,802, Level: 32 Points: 2,802, Level: 32 Points: 2,802, Level: 32
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

RickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good start

I thought I had read a post where you were digging these tabs. I guess B- isn't exactly stomping on it though Good read Steve!
RickB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 12:49 PM   #3
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
I thought I had read a post where you were digging these tabs. I guess B- isn't exactly stomping on it though Good read Steve!
I liked them for the most part. I just wished that they were smaller and would have had noticeable, more consistent effects. This could have been related to my illness, of course.

B is actually a good rating from me. The only thing that would get an A would be Anaconda hand delivered by Thibs!

Actually nitric oxide and creatine are my "A" supps. Hard to get into that tier for me. But if ATP + NO work uber together every day, they would be a staple for sure.

Old 01-31-2010, 12:57 PM   #4
RickB
Max Brawn
Points: 2,802, Level: 32 Points: 2,802, Level: 32 Points: 2,802, Level: 32
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

RickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good start

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
The only thing that would get an A would be Anaconda hand delivered by Thibs!
RickB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 03:41 PM   #5
Grip-N-Rip
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,478, Level: 21 Points: 1,478, Level: 21 Points: 1,478, Level: 21
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Grip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good posts

awesome!
Old 01-31-2010, 03:43 PM   #6
brad1224
Max Brawn
Points: 5,286, Level: 46 Points: 5,286, Level: 46 Points: 5,286, Level: 46
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

brad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machine

nice!

ever think of like braking the tab into like four?

when i ran the new masterdrol i broke it up and it dissolved faster

***AAEFX REP***

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllAmericanEFX
Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com
brad1224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 03:55 PM   #7
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad1224 View Post
nice!

ever think of like braking the tab into like four?

when i ran the new masterdrol i broke it up and it dissolved faster
It never crossed my mind. I actually had to take 2 big tabs at the same time...not sure if I mentioned that.

Old 01-31-2010, 04:55 PM   #8
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Great review.
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote